Petty quarrels

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my gf for abt 5mths now. And like all other LTR, there are bound to be petty fights and crap.

For me, if i were the one starting the pettiness, i will tell myself to stop it and clear up the mess.

For her, she will say things like I wont waste my time doing this again or inititate something like a break up.

It irritates me becos she uses such words so easily.

For example last night she said she misses me on the phone, i told her the same thing but she didnt hear me. So it lead to her being piss and ending the call.

She later text me saying that if thats the way i respond when she tells me sweet nothings then fine, she wont call me again and wont waste time anymore.

I was like WTF. Its not like i told her to shove it or something. Was just a misunderstanding. So its like some damn cold war now.

Whats the best way to solve such pettiness from women? I've gotten it quite a few times from her and it lead to big quarrels, something i can do without most of the time

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly wat you mean...im thinkin girls like this are immature. how old is she? LTR are not worth the time at a young age man, too much headache.

but if you wanna try to work it out you have to show her you dont tolerate drama like that and make her respect you enough to not play games like that with you.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
I know exactly wat you mean...im thinkin girls like this are immature. how old is she? LTR are not worth the time at a young age man, too much headache.

but if you wanna try to work it out you have to show her you dont tolerate drama like that and make her respect you enough to not play games like that with you.
We are both 28. I've told her many times abt her pettiness getting the better of us. She will say she knows and do the same thing the next time round. So its a vicious circle dude

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Glenfiddich101
I've been with my gf for abt 5mths now. And like all other LTR, there are bound to be petty fights and crap.

For me, if i were the one starting the pettiness, i will tell myself to stop it and clear up the mess.

For her, she will say things like I wont waste my time doing this again or inititate something like a break up.

It irritates me becos she uses such words so easily.

For example last night she said she misses me on the phone, i told her the same thing but she didnt hear me. So it lead to her being piss and ending the call.

She later text me saying that if thats the way i respond when she tells me sweet nothings then fine, she wont call me again and wont waste time anymore.

I was like WTF. Its not like i told her to shove it or something. Was just a misunderstanding. So its like some damn cold war now.

Whats the best way to solve such pettiness from women? I've gotten it quite a few times from her and it lead to big quarrels, something i can do without most of the time
Remind us again, WHY are you putting up with this sh!t from your woman?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is naggy or b1tchy, that is ******** for that you need to improve on one or a couple areas. Women are very poor communicators unlike men, cause if one of you SS morons say something stupid - I'll tell you straight out that you're an idiot and how to fix it - but most girls will just complain the bad stuff you do and never offer any tips on improvement.

Also..
a girl that is naggy/b1tchy in this stage usually means (if she nags every single time you go out) you are falling out of favor for her.. ie her interest level is beginning to drop in which she no longer respects you and will say whatever she wants.