Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Peter, Peter, Girlfriend Stealer..."

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morally wrong... maybe, but who are we to judge?

Basically I hooked up with girl as my partner for a Uni project havin never spoken to her before, this **** was purely on a looks basis, but as luck would have it she turned out to be the intellectual type...

There was somethin there, but to cut a long story I was hooked up and I wanted to get this work outta the way... however, in the meantime and I'm seein it as like since a month maybe two back because times flies, she got with some guy...

Now there are plenty more fish in the sea so they don't get forgotten, but that said I like a challenge and this girl is one of those who is worth some... however I'm lookin at how to go about this

At one point the opportunity of the hook up was clear for me to see, so that hurdle has been negotiated, but then she heard I was hooked up at the time... but now that's out the way, so how should I go about this one barrier that's popped up in the meantime?

What do you run as far as kino and the rest on a girl who you know is hooked up... should I be that shameless?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought as much, lol...

So now that's decided it moves on to what's the best way to go about this...

... bearing in mind the presentation and 3,000 word report we've got to put in end of next week, the plus is that means we've got that much time togetha so I got opportunity a plenty to run game on her

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wassup Chucks, a little off topic, but...............

What uni do you go to? I'm going to uni next year and i'm wondering how easy it is to get girls on the go.

E.g are girls more open on campus/generally than when you go back home?

Cheers boss,

Donny

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you some lesbo or something? go to a lesbo dating site fewl!