"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

"Peter, Peter, Girlfriend Stealer..."

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Morally wrong... maybe, but who are we to judge?

Basically I hooked up with girl as my partner for a Uni project havin never spoken to her before, this **** was purely on a looks basis, but as luck would have it she turned out to be the intellectual type...

There was somethin there, but to cut a long story I was hooked up and I wanted to get this work outta the way... however, in the meantime and I'm seein it as like since a month maybe two back because times flies, she got with some guy...

Now there are plenty more fish in the sea so they don't get forgotten, but that said I like a challenge and this girl is one of those who is worth some... however I'm lookin at how to go about this


At one point the opportunity of the hook up was clear for me to see, so that hurdle has been negotiated, but then she heard I was hooked up at the time... but now that's out the way, so how should I go about this one barrier that's popped up in the meantime?

What do you run as far as kino and the rest on a girl who you know is hooked up... should I be that shameless?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Thought as much, lol...

So now that's decided it moves on to what's the best way to go about this...

... bearing in mind the presentation and 3,000 word report we've got to put in end of next week, the plus is that means we've got that much time togetha so I got opportunity a plenty to run game on her
 

donny osmond

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
hey wassup Chucks, a little off topic, but...............


What uni do you go to? I'm going to uni next year and i'm wondering how easy it is to get girls on the go.

E.g are girls more open on campus/generally than when you go back home?

Cheers boss,


Donny
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
are you some lesbo or something? go to a lesbo dating site fewl!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top