Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pet Peeves About Women...

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: Don't get it twisted. This is not a mysognist (sp), fukk a bytch, women are the "flesh-made essences of pure evil" type post, you can leave those views for another. This is merely, from your experiences, a discussion of your pet peeves about the types of women you've met, more like a critique.

So, now that we've gotten that out of the way, what has been some of things you've disliked about women?

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hate it when they're fat.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women who just hit on guys for an ego boost or flirt with guys they arent interested in just to show off to their friends

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
When they act like they want to be one of the guys-- beer drinking and cussing and knowing more about the sports than most guys.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL

Women with attitudes.
You know the type-- PMS rage 24/7 365 days a year.

Women who are 'holier than thou'.
Jeez...

What, they don't need air to breath?

:cool:

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all, I gotta agree with ManOMan the most, thats just so sad they need that for an ego boost you gotta feel some kind of pity for them.....

The only other thing I can add, is when they are obviously pissed about something and they wont tell you, then they get mad when you say ok whatever because you didnt try, but when you do try they just keep saying nothing is wrong....

Thats the worst, I had girls that look for that kind of drama...

OOOO, and thats another thing, drama queens....you want drama, go join a theater club or somethin, I dont have time for it, save it for some poor sapp that will listen to the stupidest of the stupid drama crap that they want to bring up...

yeah, sorry, kind of got a little lost on that thought, just really bugs me, Im sure im not alone this

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably women who are mean to others for no good reason, weak 'victims', and ruled-by-emotions-drama queens are my biggest annoyances. Not that guys can't do some of these things too. :)

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
Probably women who are mean to others for no good reason, weak 'victims', and ruled-by-emotions-drama queens are my biggest annoyances. Not that guys can't do some of these things too. :)

I agree.
There really is no greater turn off than a woman like that.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I not love them let me count the ways.

1. I hate when they make a date and then stand you up

2. I hate when they say they will call back and they don't call

3. Girls who are stuck up suck

4. Goldiggers...nuff said

5. Women are too fickle one day they like you and the next day they they don't. Also they change their mind for little or no reason.

6. They are manipulative liars for the most part.

7. There are very few virgins over the age of 19.

8. The courts favor them in all child support and rape cases.

9. Women are starting to act like men and have 2 and 3 boyfriends. Look at Kobe's accuser. What a slut. Yuck!

10. There are no more "good girls"

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TylerDurden
5. Women are too fickle one day they like you and the next day they they don't. Also they change their mind for little or no reason.
Yep. That happens to get on my nerves a lot.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There are very few virgins over the age of 19."

So true. All women are players.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
They get makeup on the headliner of your favorite car while using the lighted mirror on the sunvisor.

They take a girl friend with them to the bathroom so they can obviously talk about you, but, they think youre so dumb you dont know whats going on.

Use being on the rag as an excuse to be a total ass-&*($ to you.

Usually their cars are total and utter disasters inside(clothes,shoes, makeup, candy wrappers, CDs, shopping bags, recipts, all kinds of crap hanging from the rearview mirror etc) and you have to shovel the passenger side floor off to sit down!

They think that you are so dumb that they can go out to the bar and tell you that they "Just hung out with XXXX at her house" Then come home stinking like smoke at 2am and think you wont reailze what really happened.

They hold out on sex attempting to control your actions. My response to this is always the same thing" Thats cool I'll just call XXXX Im sure she wont hold out on me"

Kamon

Reaction score
women who **** wit a niggaz emotions, na mean. they pretend like they wanna b wit ya but it ends up as bull****

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHEM!!!!!!

I love women.