Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pet Names

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just interested to hear some opinions and experiences of using pet names.

I rarely use them, but when I do (usually during a greeting) I've found the results to be fairly positive.

"Hey sweetie"
"Hey Honie-buns"
"Hey, it's my favourite Shnapple Apple"

^ lol - they're pretty funny actually :D

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

I use 'Buddy' all the time. 2nd to that I say 'hunny' and now and again I'll say something stupid like 'buttercup' just for kicks.

Reaction score
This isn't really a pet name, but I've gotten into a habit of calling a girl "dude", especially when I'm really excited about something.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually use "Girl!" or if the girl is in a playful mood i'd usually say, "Hey Sexy!" OR.. the girls I usually just diss on I call, "Hey you, yeah you the ugly one!"

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i call my girlfriend a variant of her name, stephy(from stephanie)

i call her baby. and i call her babycakes

she loves it, and that makes me happy.

from what ive learned, calling girls baby on most occassions would get a good response.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"listen honey..." (thanks tenacious-d!)
sweetcheeks
dude
biatch
woman
sweetie (i don't know how much i like this one... gotta use it correctly)
sugarbuns
sweet-thang

hmm, my memory sucks, so i'll probably think of more later. pretty much anything works as long as it's used properly.

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use buddy alot. :)

I also refer to girls by thier first an last name. "Hey Jackie Riley"

I take thier name's first letter and add dogg. "Hey J-Dogg"

sausage fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl's last name starts with W, adding dubs (for DOUBLE) + her first initial works well. I knew this girl named Jenna W. and i called her J-Dubs acouple times. She liked it a lot.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best pet name, hands down, is button.

You say, Hey Button, but kind of like a really cute eight year old with a speech impediment

Hey Buh-tohn.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to male friends i say 'sup nigga' as a greeting, dunno why but 'nigga' just seems approriate (even to white friends).

To girls, i usally say 'yo' + chicks name, but if its a name like 'stephanie' i'd shorten it to 'steph'. Not too creative i guess ;)

"Hey, it's my favourite Shnapple Apple"
^^ LOL this one cracks me up :p

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're great, i use them all the time. I have like special pet names for all the girls I know, lol. It makes them feel important or something

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never was a natural at making pet names but honey buns is funny. You just gotta be loose and really not think about it most of the time. Example: you know how he said honey buns you could say apple buns or cherry buns or something. Some names go with certain hoes some names dont. Some names R meant 2-B funny. A key to that is just mixin words up like food, koolaid flavors, little cute things and bold shyt sometimes. All these bitcchhes know my favorite word is Bittch.

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I general stick with doll. Girls always seem to giggle, especially the first couple times you say it. Try stuff like:
- hey doll (or dollface) hows it goin
- cya doll *wink and give her a smooth grin*

I also like baby girl
- d*mn baby girl, you like fine

Theres tons of names, just dont say stupid stuff like muffin, or buttercup, or flower.......

Oh yeah, angel works good if you use it after yourve been together for a while, but dont say it very often, just say stuff like:
- hey, theres my angel
- or good night angel

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like baby, its the only one i use seriously, i will call her honey bunny (pulp fiction) jokingly. you can use baby alot and it doesnt really get old but it sets in. i know a couple who call ecach other "sug"(kind of the hill) i called the girl the other night and she thought it was going to be him and she said "hey sug" i was like hey hun. "oh no i thought you were him " lol

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darling in always a great one when your neg-hitting a girl. Often when I rip the piss for a bit and they call for me in a slightly confused and taken-back way I answer "yes darling?" lol, never had a bad responce

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe I use either buddy or pal. The most radical terms are always the most fun and entertaining. :)