Pessimist to optomist? Is he delusional??

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This Post is from Winston: He is banned yet from another forum. He is the original poster of "From pessimsit in the U.S. to Optomist in Phillippines" . This is proof you need to get your S**T together, physically,mentally,career wise.otherwise, you can run to foreign countries and find poor girls. But you will always get low caliber!! This is what he considers great!

WWu777
Feb 19 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,292
Visa type: K-1
Texas Service Center

Dear all,

I've been living here in Angeles City, Philippines for 3 months now, and have so many experiences that could fill a book, as well as a thousand photos of hot attractive wild Filipinas.

However, I've noticed some consistent patterns in Filipinas that I'd like to talk about.

First though, I've been very happy here, enjoying every moment. My dating/love life here is the best that it's ever been. These Filipinas have a way of making a guy feel really special like a million bucks, in a way that no Western woman could. You have to experience it to know what I mean.

But anyway, I have some questions about some problems, annoyances, and situations, and would appreciate some insight.

1. Despite their beauty and good qualities, Filipinas have this annoying habit of trying to multiply your expenses. One common example is that if you invite one out on a date, unless she is very confident, she will want to bring a chaperone friend or even a group of friends. When she does, she and all of them automatically expect that you will pay for all of them, no questions asked.

2. Although I'm very popular here, have lots of dates, and have a lot of girls here who want to date me, I still have trouble finding a serious consistent steady girlfriend. Here is one practical reason why. The

Filipinas that are attracted to me usually tend to be from the low poverty class, rather than the middle class here (as it is with most foreigners). So as soon as I start to get serious with them, they will start pressuring me to send support money to their family, which tends to be large with many brothers and sisters. What's odd is that families here and in 3rd world countries in general, who can't afford to have many children seem to have the most. It makes no sense. Of course, it's not Filipino culture for a boyfriend to be sending money to his girlfriend's family or supporting them, but since they think you have unlimited funds and they need money, they MAKE it THEIR culture!

Now, as you might have guessed, I simply can't afford to support a whole large Filipino family. I only have enough for me and one partner. But as they say, when you marry a Filipina, you marry a whole family, not just the individual. They have trouble understanding that since they think that for us, wealth is unlimited. So I have a hard time breaking it to them. But even if I was very rich, it's still against my principles to let a whole family leech off me like that, especially since I don't see them as my family. I'm not like the typical fat, old, bald expat here who has a fat bank account and doesn't mind being used or taken advantage of, or having his expenses multiplied by groups of Filipinas.

Now I can afford to offer their families a few hundred dollars in help if I have to, as a one time thing. But certainly not every month for life. No way. What world do they live in?!

Now, if I dated middle class Filipinas (like the nursing students) then I wouldn't have this issue. But the problem is that the ones that want me tend to be from the low poverty class (bar girls and even girls working at the mall tend to be this) not the middle class. And the majority of Filipinas here are not middle class either, so there's not as many middle class girls.

Also, middle class girls here tend to be more snobby, cliquish, and harder to meet. For example, the nursing students wearing white here, and the girls in the fancy areas of Manila or Makati are nowhere as easy to meet and chat up, they are much more closed and cliquish.

So does anyone have any suggestions about how to get more middle class girls attracted to you? I'm considered cute, attractive, handsome, and "gwapo" here so it's not about my looks.

3. Filipinas tend to have this annoying habit of contradicting themselves and never sticking to one story. It annoys the hell out of me since I'm a perfectionist and hate dishonesty and clumsiness. But other expats here have told me that I have to accept this, and that they all have learned to. They said that Filipinas and things here make no sense and you will go crazy if you try to analyze it.

Sometimes, they even contradict themselves every other sentence. Even a clever liar doesn't do that. So I don't know if they are deliberately lying, or are so disorganized that they can't get any facts straight, have a distorted view of reality, or have mental health problems, or are just on a totally different wavelength than we are. It's hard to say as none of it makes sense. And if you try to probe further and get answers to their contradictions, they often can't give any.

Maybe me and the other expats here are just dating too many bar girls in Angeles, who have messed up lives, and that's why we experience this. I've noticed that these bar girls aren't just broke, but seem to have mental health issues, and are taught how to lie and manipulate men by their bar coworkers. So they could be lying Ocontradicting themselves due to a distorted view of reality that they have, rather than doing it deliberately.

Anyone know why?

4. Although not everyone is the same, I've noticed a lot of commonalities in Filipinas, and much less individuality, as most of them like the same things:

a) Jollibee (not very good food even, but a good deal for the price)
Toblerone (it's ok) and chocolate in general
c) love songs (which I like too)
d) free cell phone loads from foreign strangers (this one is annoying, as even girls I've known for a few minutes ask for free cell phone loads. I am not a cell phone load santa claus! why don't they ask the store for free loads? why me? it insults my intelligence when they do this!)

It's also annoying when they ask to borrow money, and especially if they fabricate a reason to, since

they and I know that they aren't going to pay it back, so why make a promise you know you can't keep? Girls who need to borrow money have no ability to pay it back. They don't even give a sh** that I'm on a budget, need to save, and don't have excess money to give every girl that asks. They are totally not realistic or respectful at all. They just like to waste every foreigners money without caring about his needs.

I have heard that in the Philippines, there is this belief that money trickles down from higher to lower, that anyone with excess money ought to spend it all on others. However, no matter how much I spend or have left, people here ALWAYS think that I have excess. And even if I do, they don't have a right to demand that I spend it all on them. My money is MY property and whether I want to be a "kuripot" or be generous is my business. Why do many think they have a right to take control of my assets or manipulate me? It's simply wrong. But they do it. What do they think, that if I have "excess" money, then I'm obligated to spend it all until I have nothing and am as poor as them??????

Can anyone with useful insight or info comment on any of the above or offer any advice/suggestions? Are there any logical way to resolve these things?Can anyone with useful insight or info comment on any of the above or offer any advice/suggestions? Are there any logical way to resolve these things?

Some have told me that these conflicts and behaviors arise from class differences (lower vs. middle class behavior/mentality) an others say it is about culture differences.

Thanks in advance,
W

Reaction score
Ouch - this whole Pessimist to optimist thing is a big farce after all -- doesn't sound like he's happy in the Philippeans at all, in fact, it's like he's one them types of dolls, forgot the name of them other than it starts with a p, and people stick it to the ceiling, and start hitting it with sticks until stuff comes out of it like candy or whatever - except this time it's money that's coming out of this hapless doll that's hanging on the ceiling and people are just hitting it with sticks to see how much money comes out.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people have to be delusional to avoid being suicidal.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the sad state of the male who has to resort to low quality females in order to get laid. What ever happened to working on yourself and being the type of guy who can date "high quality" women? I would never stoop so low as to think being an ATM machine to some money hungry Sltt is my only self-worth.

Winston was in Eastern Europe too. He basically had the same thing to say about the Eastern Europen girls he had so highly praised his first few months there. I think he begins to see their true colors early on because he is cheap. Most guys are oblivious to the fact they are getting raked over because they are so giddy they are finally getting some, they don't mind their "small savings" is going by quickly.

Work on yourselves guys. then you won't have to stoop so low.

There are fantastic foreign women everywhere. Middle class and high class ones. Ones who are not very easy for an American man who hardly speaks her language to easily f-kk. But it can be done if you are Alpha male and not like the majority of Americans they see in their country and AVOID!. There are tons of hot,educated,well travelled foreign women who'se family are real picky and won't sell her off to the first old foreigner who wants to bring her abroad.

If you want to sleep with leeches who will basically sleep with any retarded,handicap,obese man who can give her chump change then good luck not getting an STD which is rapidly spreading in eastern Europe.

Man Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Ouch - this whole Pessimist to optimist thing is a big farce after all -- doesn't sound like he's happy in the Philippeans at all, in fact, it's like he's one them types of dolls, forgot the name of them other than it starts with a p, and people stick it to the ceiling, and start hitting it with sticks until stuff comes out of it like candy or whatever - except this time it's money that's coming out of this hapless doll that's hanging on the ceiling and people are just hitting it with sticks to see how much money comes out.
Pinata.

Reaction score
Man Man said:
Winston the Pinata - hit him and money will come out -- this thread made me laugh today I was thinking of the hapless misadventures of Winston and how he just cant seem to attract women that are not the lowest poverty stricken woman that sees him as an ATM or Pinata with money inside and hits him until all the money comes out.

What a riot - like hello - did he come to a realisation that prostitutes just like money and aren't really sincere like YESTERDAY or something and write letters to boards - LOL!

It's a good thing that cool heads are prevailing against this desperate mentality that you have to travel overseas to find some god-forsaken poverty stricken ghetto to get a badly needed temporary ego boost.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The State of HIV in Russia

Here are some facts about HIV in the Russian Federation:
Many experts believe Russia has the fastest growing HIV rate in the world, with new cases doubling every 12 months.

Russia represents two-thirds of all HIV cases in Eastern Europe and Central Asia

While the number of "registered" cases are 300,000, experts believe the number to be closer to 3 million when unregistered cases are considered.

Eighty percent of infected people in Russia are under the age of 30.

A combination of young people being infected and an aging population is resulting in a decreasing workforce and population; if left unchecked, this trend will have a significant economic impact by the year 2020.

The early 1990's saw the peak of political unrest in the Soviet Union, pushing the HIV problem into the background. Foreign prevention literature, once translated into Russian, could no longer be found in the country. Public prevention campaigns ceased to exist at a time that many consider to be the age of Russian “sexual revolution”. Anonymous sexual liaisons were commonplace, safer sex was non-existent, and IV drug use was on the rise. As one would expect, this all resulted in a huge increase in HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.

Epidemiology and Trends

Diverse and fast-growing HIV epidemics are under way in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. At the end of 2005, there were between 1 million to 2.3 million people living with HIV in the region, compared with about 160,000 in 1995. Estimates of the number of new infections during 2005 range from 150,000 to 650,000. There were between 36,000 and 75,000 AIDS deaths during this period--almost twice as many as in 2003.
The most severely affected countries in the region are the Russian Federation and Ukraine, but HIV continues to spread in Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan, and Romania. The driving force behind the region’s epidemic is injection drug use--an activity that has spread explosively in the years of turbulent change since the demise of the Soviet regime. In the Russian Federation, at least 3 of every 4 new HIV infections are in males under 30 years of age who are injecting drugs. Officially, some 350,000 HIV cases are registered in the Russian Federation. The actual number is much higher: an estimated 940,000 people were living with HIV at the end of 2005.

Disenfranchised people living on the margins of society in Russia appear to be especially at risk for HIV infection. A study among juvenile detainees, homeless persons, and women at a temporary detention center in Moscow found HIV prevalence 30 to120 times higher than in the general population.Overall, women represent an increasing percentage of those living with HIV in the country. In 2004, women accounted for 38% of the total population in the Russian Federation living with HIV--almost a third more than just two years previous.

In the Ukraine, annual HIV diagnoses have almost doubled since 2000, reaching 12,400 in 2004. National adult HIV prevalence is estimated to be 1.4%, with approximately 250,000 to 680,000 people living with HIV in 2005. These figures are most likely under-representative of the scale of the epidemic in the country, reflecting only infections in people who have been in direct contact with official testing facilities. Though the majority of infections are acquired through sharing drug-injecting equipment, sexual transmission now accounts for one-third of new infections.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t! The guy hasn't improved his situation at all by going overseas! All the "hot women" he has been bagging are nothing but poverty-motivated gold diggers! F*ck, he's been slumming in low-level hors, not scoring with quality chicks. Any f*cking surprise? Of course middle class women are the same wherever you go. I'm kinda shocked he came out with the truth, seeing that he was so emphatic about his turnaround.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
For rico. A story on his beloved American ladies...http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/27/AR2007022700864_2.html

In the 14-to-24 age group, the rate was 34 percent. The highest prevalence -- 45 percent -- was in women age 20 to 24.

HPV! The DJ disease! God Bless the USA!!!

Yeah Sherlock!!!,HPV is the most prevalent STD in the World, so what's your point?

"A Generation at Risk"
HPV - Epidemic Rates Amongst Women

Human papillomavirus is the most prevalent STD in the world, occurring at some point in up to 75% of sexually active women. Nearly all cervical cancers are directly linked to previous infection with one or more of the oncogenic types of HPV.

• Other risk factors for cervical cancer include sexual activity at a young age, multiple sexual partners, immunosuppression and HIV infection.

For women already infected with HPV, the immediate need is to identify those with early, easily treatable precancerous lesions and to treat these women cost-effectively before the lesions progress to cancer.

Visual inspection using a dilute solution of acetic acid (VIA) has been established as an acceptable alternative to Pap smears. Therefore, it is now possible to offer VIA with cryotherapy, an outpatient treatment that uses a liquid coolant to destroy abnormal cervical tissue.

Cryotherapy is highly effective and has been used extensively throughout the world for more than 20 years. Once a precancerous lesion is treated, a woman's risk of developing an infection with other HPV types may be reduced

for several years, while those women found to be normal may not need retesting for 5 or more years.

As mentioned above, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is the most prevalent sexually transmitted infection in the world.

During intercourse, even with a condom, skin cells containing HPV can come in contact with a woman's vaginal area, enabling the virus ultimately to reach the cervix.

In addition, the friction of sexual intercourse is believed to cause tiny, microscopic tears in the vaginal wall, making transmission far more likely. Moreover, even dead cells shed during intercourse can contain the virus and remain infective for days (Roden, Lowy and Schiller 1997).

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy can write english well and seems intelligent yet delusional and stupid at the same time. How can he missed the obvious?

ricorico, whats the URL to that forum? I want to see what people are saying about this guy, PM me.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am leaving for Vietnam in a few month, when I called my relatives back home they all tell me the same thing what Winston discribed. Am looking forward to see how true this is, I know the girls will want my attention but I would never go for a girl knowing she wants my money... what if she is drop dead georges? should be an intresting trip regardless...

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
Am leaving for Vietnam in a few month, when I called my relatives back home they all tell me the same thing what Winston discribed. Am looking forward to see how true this is, I know the girls will want my attention but I would never go for a girl knowing she wants my money... what if she is drop dead georges? should be an intresting trip regardless...

If you have family there, I'm sure they'll direct you to the middle class and high class girls. That's the good thing about knowing folks in foreign countries. The quality girls are much more picky, but I think that's good. If you're a high quality guy, you will meet tons of high quality girls. You'll do ok. I have nothing against foreign women. Just the low class ones.

I think Winston wrote his "real version" months ago. Now that he is desperate for cash, I think he is going to message boards trying to paint a pic of Utopia in order to sucker guys to pay for addresses or pretend to be these girls and eventually sucker a few guys for money if they contact him on how to meet women. He is desperate now cause he has a baby on the way, but no cash

Sad, he is pretty smart and seems to have accomplished a lot in his life. But he puts Puzzie over money and this is where he is going to ruin his life. Make the money first!!!

I'll try to find the link to his post. From what I recall though, he got banned from that site too.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico you seem to have abit of an obsession with this guy and seems to know alot about him, something going on with you and him?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Winston has been around for years.Nothing new. He just uses different aliases so he can get back on forums.

He has been banned from nearly every message board there is. Including this one.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48724&highlight=winston

He used to try to sell people tapes he made in Russia. But I think noone was buying them. He also used to go to forums and ask members for "donations" to finance his trips cause he was stuck in Russia after spending all of his money. His father had to save his A**. He Actually beleive everyone should him $5 to further his trip and litered message boards asking for donations..

Now he's in a rut and desperate for money cause his girlfriend is pregnant. So he comes up with a rosy story and pics (which he has posted on other websites)to sucker some desperate guys who he thinks will ask him for introducions by e-mail. It could have worked, But I exposed his original post in which he confirms these girls aren't as perfect as he is trying to sell. He is probably planning to lure a lot of guys into asking him questions and he of course will be kind enough to make intros via e-mail. Thing is he will probably pretend to be the girl the guy is e-maling and try to sucker whoever is dumb enough to fall for it for cash and a sob story.Exactly the way he claims the woman try to sucker him.

So like every other forum he has been banned from, someone has to take the initiate to warn some otherwise gulluible guys not to get suckered!!! I knew it was him trying to get back on this forum when I saw his pics. Should I just not warn guys he is getting desperate and may have shown up at this convenient time to sucker someone for cash because his girl is pregnant??We don't need to get scammed to pay for this baby. It's his responsibility!

Do I have a vendetta? In a way. The guy has not a pocket to piss in.lives hand to mouth and gets a very poor girl pregnant. That's pretty selfish! Poor kid going to have a father who will not work.

From Winston:

My whole life I've always lived for myself at the core, but now I don't see how I can possibly change that, even though I feel that that's going to change. Very scary. I'm not sure if that's good news or bad news? On the one hand, I'm already 34 and don't want to go through my whole life without ever having fathered a child. But on the other, I'm not sure if I want to give up all my freedom and individuality yet, or if I even can. I don't want to feel trapped but I don't want to abandon my girl and our baby either. It's a hard conflict of interest. And there probably is no win-win solution.

---------------------------

How much should I budget during the whole pregnancy period? I know that poor people, even those living in slums, are able to deliver babies too. So obviously there are ways.

Last edited:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the point. He's not necessarily targetting particularly low-quality girls. I think almost any girl will throw a sh1t test at you from time to time. It's just human nature to push limits and see how far you can go. (Of course, if you let a woman go too far, she will walk all over you, stop respecting you, lose attraction, and leave you.) You wouldn't call a child "low-quality" just because it talked back to its father once in a while -- especially if the father never did anything to discipline him!

Winston's problem is that he doesn't know how to handle women AT ALL. If a girl brings someone else to a date without asking, you NEXT. If a girl asks you for money, you REFUSE and consider NEXTing.

I suspect women probably are higher quality overseas (they certainly can't be much worse than they are here, imo). But even overseas, the matriarchy will eat you alive if you don't man up.