Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perth Australia

Love Heart

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Im in my 20's, girls have told my ex Im hot in front of us, and one even asked if I could be shared ;)

Ive been sarging on my own since it gives you balls and helps 'kick away the crutches'...

but it would be good to hang with some other guys that arnt afraid to approach.

Hmm what else, Im, good with fashion djing/music party scene etc...

thinking about hitting cott beach this afternoon even :)

Hit me up with a mail if your keen to fire it up ( wing women also :)

keep on truckin !

LoveHeart@inthemix.com.au

Half full

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey love heart, im also from Perth, do you have msn messenger? We can chat for a while, i would like to find other guys interested in the game with me, id like to practice bein wingman for a night and vice versa the next Friday or Saturday night. I'm currently 20

Bassik

Reaction score
hi, i am also from perth and would love to get some time in the feild with other PUAs. i started the art of PU after my last LTR and like most starting out have bulk theory but no real feild experiance and struggle as i dont want to be a lone wolf. please contact me via msn or email me at dougveal@hotmail.com

Force of the West

Reaction score
Fellas, glad to see theres some fellow Perth wingers out there, petty i live in London. You should get over here some time, its sooo easy....

DiskJockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Im up for meeting you guys. Problem is I have 2 black eyes a the moment & minimal $. Im good looking though, Usually go to the rise, and I can out dance anyone there, then the girlys get up close & point their but at me but alas I do nothing.. I need someone to go,, "go on TomJ" then I will.
MSN = skeletore1983@hotmail.com

Bassik

Reaction score
hey people from perth, i urge you to show yourselves (including just the casual veiwers of the site)! i want to unite us and get us sharin tips and experience to help eachother. email me

Bassik

Reaction score
ps diskjockey is on. i want to see your moves what nite you go. i go on fri's and am the dude with the orange hair normally with my mate with the green hair.