Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personality types and women

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone of you guys ever find out your personality type, based up the Jung/Myers test?

I found this very interesting, and learned a bit about myself. It turns out I'm 100% introverted, which explains a few things. According to this test I'm an ISTP, "crafter", and I've got to say this I was very surprised how accurate of a description of this is of me.

It also explains why I've always had issues with women.

I highly recommend taking these personality tests, just to learn more about yourself.

Here's a link to the test:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Here's another link to a description of types:

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/four-temps.html

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool links... Thanks for posting. I just took the test and I'm an ENTP, "the inventor". Fairly accurate to what I'm like.

http://keirsey.com/4temps/inventor.asp

I wonder if there's a correlation in what kinda Myers/Jung personality types gets women...

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great links, Mr. P. :yes:

I'm an ENTJ - "The Fieldmarshals" which are members of "The Rationals". I consider myself rational but am surprised that I'm considered an extrovert.

I took a similar test years ago and was considered an introvert. But then again, I was probably more fearful at the time. I've come a long way, baby! :whistle:

Cheers!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I retook that test and was ISTJ, which is what it has come out the other times I've done similar tests.

That makes sense for my job (civil engineer).

I think there is definitely a correlation between types that attract women, and ISTJ isn't up there at the top of the list.

I think there is also a difference between the genders for personality type. A lot of girls I think would be ESFP.

But I just try to incorporate other parts into my personality outside of work, and that seems to work ok.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have taken this type of personality test over the years and I recall mine used to be a ESFJ, but now it is INJT. I guess my personality has changed over the years... but I always thought it remains the same throughout ones life and is usually developed early on.

The profile I am now certainly seems more on par to me than the old ESFJ (caregiver). I am one over analytical a$$!!!

Just goes to show these type of tests can be manipulated. Depending on my mood and what is going on in my life, I may answer some questions differently changing my type.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I wonder if there's a correlation in what kinda Myers/Jung personality types gets women...
That's what I was wondering too actually. If there was a certain type that's a natural 'dj', as we say on this site.

What's interesting, is I actually identified some things about myself that I never realized.

When socializing with people, I tend to only show up if there's a task and a goal associated with it. It's odd, it's like pulling teeth to get me to go to a dinner party, but if a good friend is moving, needs to build something, etc..I'm there without thinking about it.

Lot's of old friends from the years I only see when they need help, or they are doing something action oriented.

I also need a lot of alone time to collect my thoughts.

I dunno, but I sure learned something about myself going through the tests. It's nice to know what we can improve on.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was diagnosed as an Innovator when I took a similar test a while ago when evaluating my career choice. It was very fitting as I am very, very good at solving problems when it comes to "things" (not necessarily people).

It also means I'm very good at quickly and accurately seeing problems. Also, problems irritate me if I have to deal with them. Working with flawed systems is very annoying to me.

How this translates to women: I immediately see all of their mental and physical flaws while subconsciously ignoring their good points as "acceptable". Consensus might be a girl is an 8, I see her as a 4. It makes me not want to deal with them. We talk about wrongly putting girls on pedestals... I need to stop wrongly placing them in a canyon. It also means I have almost no tolerance for their crap. This is not necessarily good because I tend to ditch them when they do even the smallest of dumb things.

That has been my experience.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I always used to be xNxP, favoring INTP.

With this test, I'm coming out to be INTJ. Have I become more judgemental? Maybe so. :p

So many of these questions are hard to answer with an absolute "yes" or "no". The answer could vary from situation to situation.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fella's, whatever 'type' you are it still does not change the reality that YOU are an adult male, the greatest type of all !
You still have to do most of the work, most of the thinking and take most of the risks. In return you earn most of the money, have most of the fun, achieve most and 'score' most - it you learn and practise 'the way' of SS.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, always have been interested/amused with these qualitative tests.

Anyway, apparently I'm an ENTJ.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Positive,
"Oh would that God the giftie gie us,to see oorselves as others see us"Can't help but think a bit of wishful thinking has crept in here.personality changes like say a complete turnaround from Intro to extrovert are beyond me.perhaps only happen in severe personality disorders.As befits a Poor Mans Aristotle,I am more a chicken entrails,tea leaves and Palmistry Man although I have been known to read Horace the Gypsies Astrology column in my Sunday Rag.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personality changes of say a complete turnaround from Intro to extrovert are beyond me
I'm an INTJ ("Mastermind" on the link, lol). I know there are a lot of guys on here who say "don't be an introvert, become an extrovert". There is no way I would ever become an extrovert if offered the chance.

I know a guy who is an extrovert, if he can't find someone to hang out with him he is MISERABLE. He has to have someone around him to feed off of. No way do I want to have to depend on other people to keep me going.
Of course he's an extreme case. Most people are a mix of introvert and extrovert tendencies, they just tend to lean one way or the other.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yeah there is no way. I know people who HATE being alone in almost any context, and then there's guys like me who have a limited social tolerance.

The MBTI is just a set of 4 dichotomies---built on the presumption that most people are one trait or the other. In actuality most people fall somewhere in the middle; so if each dichotomy were two halves of a square, the apex of the bell curve would be right on the dividing line. So in other words someone could be an Introvert or Extrovert depending on the question or their mood at the time; but, I think if you answer enough questions you'll get a pretty accurate depiction of yourself. The test itself may not have any diagnostic or placement value, but it's a good conversation piece and window into your natural tendencies.

Nemic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ITSP "Crafter". Its interesting to read the Relationships part, esp the "as Parents" part.

I see a lot of truths, and a few things that I don't think completely apply to myself. But I think that's the questions asked. They can have varied answers depending on your state of mind, or what topics you apply a question too.

For ITSP, I see where I only "connect" to people/friends that have some interest. I have hiking buddies, IT buddies, Volleyball buddies, all in different circles, but anyone without some sort of common interest, bores me.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm an INTJ ("Mastermind" on the link, lol). I know there are a lot of guys on here who say "don't be an introvert, become an extrovert". There is no way I would ever become an extrovert if offered the chance.
That's what I got. I don't completely agree with the description (http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTJ.html), but it's relatively close. I don't normally have a problem communicating, but I do often just not bother to try because I often see it to be pointless because I just don't care or I think someone is incapable of following or will get too emotionally involved for it to be of benefit for me to explain.

I don't want to be extroverted. I can see the benefits of it, but that doesn't make me want to talk to everyone I see. I stick with small groups in which I actually am very extroverted. I tend to be the leader and life of the party of small groups, but will blend into a large group and not talk a lot. Are you similar at all?