"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Personality disorders

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I met this girl who was going through a divorce. She ended up moving in with me and we lived together for 11 months
I am not sorry. Quot d is as much as I read. Cuz tou are not alone, you are copy of many men.

You are many man copy.

What I will say now will offend you. Deal with it. Whatever for access ti v*gina. That’s you. ;);)

Stupid dck.

Answer is lazy as fak. Watch couple of vids per day on youtube, or if you got no life watch all of them all - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw

But that’s not all!!!

Now loon for and book mark book of pook
And
Dj bible.

So you gotta watch and read. Absorb yourself in information!

Now. None of it means crap without practise. Take a break, half a week, aborb whatever you can. Find wimen.

Practise.

From now on, no LTR’s bro. Unless we approve.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top