"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Personal Update

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
It's only the 1st quarter of college, about half-way thru, and I already found this girl that I like. I dont have oneitis, and I am still talking to and DJ'ing other girls.

But the thing with this girl is that it seems like she wants a LTR. I kinda do, but at the same time, i still wanna play the field, being it only the 1st quarter of college in my 1st year.

in the beginning this girl wasnt interested in me at all, and now i've spent the night with her, went to the mall, made out, went to lunch, and spent the afternoon w/ her. (all on diff. days). I know i got this girls IL up to a 9 the 1st night i met her, and now it's even skyrocketed past taht.

She keeps talking about wanted to bring me home to meet her family and that kinda crap. And at the same time, I am seeing other girls, and making out w/ them and stuff. I guess my prob is having a LTR vs. playing the field. I dunno what i want right now.

This post, is kinda a waste of time, but i just needed to get it out, cuz it's been on my mind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
If you stop sarging now and devote all your energy into lTR then say bye bye to PUA. I mean you can have great sex and ample supply of it if you know how to run the LTR but at the same time your social skills sarging other Hbs will detiriorate and you will lose that touch. You can either sarge behind her back or tell her right now about it, id do the latter since you dont really want an LTR anyway, if she accepts, you got a FB!
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i guess- i just need to make up my mind whether or not she's worth a LTR and putting effort into it.

Plus, she is shy, so i dont see a FB outta her.

Thanks n e way dude
 

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by Dukester
i guess- i just need to make up my mind whether or not she's worth a LTR and putting effort into it.

Plus, she is shy, so i dont see a FB outta her.

Thanks n e way dude
Some of the shyest chicks can become tigresss in bed!

But LTRs are hard work, but you do get laid constantly.

I have an LTR and sarge on the side.
 
Top