Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal Update

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only the 1st quarter of college, about half-way thru, and I already found this girl that I like. I dont have oneitis, and I am still talking to and DJ'ing other girls.

But the thing with this girl is that it seems like she wants a LTR. I kinda do, but at the same time, i still wanna play the field, being it only the 1st quarter of college in my 1st year.

in the beginning this girl wasnt interested in me at all, and now i've spent the night with her, went to the mall, made out, went to lunch, and spent the afternoon w/ her. (all on diff. days). I know i got this girls IL up to a 9 the 1st night i met her, and now it's even skyrocketed past taht.

She keeps talking about wanted to bring me home to meet her family and that kinda crap. And at the same time, I am seeing other girls, and making out w/ them and stuff. I guess my prob is having a LTR vs. playing the field. I dunno what i want right now.

This post, is kinda a waste of time, but i just needed to get it out, cuz it's been on my mind.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you stop sarging now and devote all your energy into lTR then say bye bye to PUA. I mean you can have great sex and ample supply of it if you know how to run the LTR but at the same time your social skills sarging other Hbs will detiriorate and you will lose that touch. You can either sarge behind her back or tell her right now about it, id do the latter since you dont really want an LTR anyway, if she accepts, you got a FB!

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess- i just need to make up my mind whether or not she's worth a LTR and putting effort into it.

Plus, she is shy, so i dont see a FB outta her.

Thanks n e way dude

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dukester
i guess- i just need to make up my mind whether or not she's worth a LTR and putting effort into it.

Plus, she is shy, so i dont see a FB outta her.

Thanks n e way dude
Some of the shyest chicks can become tigresss in bed!

But LTRs are hard work, but you do get laid constantly.

I have an LTR and sarge on the side.