Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Persistence....

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times should you invite a Girl Out?

I've heard from some that Once is enough...if you don't get a counter offer...then drop it.
:whistle:

However, i've been reading some of Gunwitch material and he says "keeping knocking until she says no." IN other words, his philosophy is keep going after her until she absolutely say no to your physical advances (the dudes very aggressive).

I'd like to hear more opinions on this....no problem meeting new chicks every week, but keeping the merry-go-round full at all times is difficult.

What say you?
:wave:

SmashB

Reaction score
Yeah, if you want to be the guy bugging the **** out of the girl until she has to say, "No" for you to get the picture, then go ahead. I am not saying that there aren't shy girls out there, or unsure girls who don't need a little persuasion to get them out of their houses, and out of their own way. However, if you told someone no more than 3 times to hanging out, what would be going through your mind, is it really bad timing, do you make time for people you want to see? I believe you do, and it is obvious if you ask a couple of times and a girl keeps making up excuses, she is trying to be polite and not hurt your feelings. Moving on wouldn't be a bad idea.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not taking sides on either position. I'm just telling you what's in the Book by Gunwitch.

As i said above, most would take a hint and just stop calling but...this guy says no. Read his material...

Any other comments?

SmashB said:
Yeah, if you want to be the guy bugging the **** out of the girl until she has to say, "No" for you to get the picture, then go ahead. I am not saying that there aren't shy girls out there, or unsure girls who don't need a little persuasion to get them out of their houses, and out of their own way. However, if you told someone no more than 3 times to hanging out, what would be going through your mind, is it really bad timing, do you make time for people you want to see? I believe you do, and it is obvious if you ask a couple of times and a girl keeps making up excuses, she is trying to be polite and not hurt your feelings. Moving on wouldn't be a bad idea.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tony, check out THE 2 STRIKES RULE

According to the rule you give a woman 2 chances. It follows the basic principle that if a woman is in any way attracted to you she will give you a chance but won't deny you back to back. Sure she can deny you the first time and we'll give her the benefit of the doubt. If she does it a second time it is not worth going for a third.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Big Dawg!

Just read your post!

I have to remember the counter rule. If she counters with another offer, then she's interested.