"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Persistence, the rejected blessing.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
We all like the idea that this site makes you a man.

Its a nice idea, kinda like finding an ancient book containing the long lost ingredients about how to live your life in the best way possible. Instead of a leather bound, worn book of legend, we get a website.

Well, I guess that's technology for you.

Still, I'm with everyone. Call me a sheep but what we have here is a community. A community striveing to work out what he best way to live a life is, and to practice that. Sure, this site might not make you a man, but it sure as hell gives you a better idea of how to do it yourself than anything I have ever encountered in my life.

So, I have noticed recently some great posts about what it means to "be a man". Personally, I think its one of those concepts that means something different to everyone, and that's how we all understand it, so to speak.

I think though, we can all agree on some of the attributes of being a man. Attitude, charisma, determination- all things that we can nail down. This you know.

In doing this we overlook the dirty, impure attribute that a "true man" has, but doesn't speak about. You can come here, read the site, and think your way to most of the above. Quick mind game kids: Man number one reads the **** here, buys himself some new clothes, makes himself look the business, goes out and has sex with 5 ugly *****es. Man number two reads the **** here, loses 500 pounds, gets a job to pay for the clothes, spends a year getting rejected, but he doesn't care. Finally he goes out with the fittest girl in town, but hasn't slept with her yet. Want another example? Ok- Jonny Kennedy and Brad Pitt.

Who is more the man?

Let me offer to you the final piece of the jigsaw. It's not a "pin prick" like the testosterone Pook prescribed, its more of a knife stabbed into your arm,

and

slowly

turned.

That is why persistence is the hated pill you have to take. Not everything on your journey will be plain sailing. Being a Don Juan doesn't make you Snoop Dogg, hoes, gin and juice- it's a myth. Sure, you'll be happier than ever before, but you won't be able to do anything. You can't escape death.

Persistence to live the life of the Don Juan. I don't know if it makes you a man, but it's what I repect the most. Sometimes, things will kick you back to square one. It is the mark of a man to pick themselves back up and keep going. I'm not talking about a heroic "rags to riches" thing here, I'm talking about the things that make you give up.The things that make you want to pack it all in.

Persistence is living with shame. Persistence is living scarred. Persistence is being the disciple of experience, who gives her vicious test first and her lesson after.

Being a Don Juan is not a black tie party where the wine always flows and the girls always put out. Being a Don Juan is the dirty, scarring fight that leaves you dead at the other end.

But it's the only way to live.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Interresting.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Persistence.. yes...

I sit here and remember that everything I have ever done that was worth something was based on failing and getting back up again.

As you said, DJ isn't the golden life. It's a b*tch and you gotta work hard to get somewhere. It's all worth it in the end though =p.

You reap what you sew.

Lik
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
perfect. This is the cold hard truth and you could not have said it any better. By the way, when do you think you will be doing the remainder of your series on your system? I really liked the first few posts on it and would like to read the rest of what you have to say. good work.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top