Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perplexed

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Have some questions on EYE CONTACT..............

Yest i decided id try and smile at as many girls as i could.

So......

As i was on the road i saw an average looking girl in the car next to mine.

As she turned she caught me looking at her n when she did i gave her a
smirk....she kinda looked at me blankly and just kept staring....huh ?

Anyway traffic was moving so moved on.

Next i see another chick....we make eye contact and i smile.She looks at
me like i have no right to smile at her.....yikes

By now i was beginning to feel really *****y.

See a 3rd girl and decide to try again.So i smile and she has this embarrassed look
on her face.So i maintain eye contact and as we drive by i see her following my gaze.

After this i saw 2 more girls seperately and i realised both had spotted me before i
had seen them and were staring at me.But when i looked at them directly they turned away
and acted as though they had never seen me.So i never got a chance to smile at them.

Sorry for the rambling as usual but now here my question or should i say questions.........

1- Is there a particular way of establishing eye contact ie do you make eye contact first
and then smile or do you just smile as you make eye contact ?

2- If like in my case what the 3rd chick did.....if a girl maintains your gaze and turns her head to keep
looking is she trying to say shes open to be approached or interested ?

3- Why did the last 2 girls stare at me for ages and then when i look at them they never look again ?

Looks like yest was a bad day for me :-(

Cheers

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey well either you're doing the psycopath smile.. or you just had a bad day .. OR they were just cold women that had their own issues.

Point being.. don't worry about it too much and keep going. For a *good* way to smile at a girl.. get the movie Alfie with Jude Law out and watch how he smiles at the girls that have just said something like "Look at that Euro trash"

Thats a proper smile.. looks genuine and friendly.. sometimes when you try and force a smile it can look odd.. so have a look in the mirror and see what your smile looks like when you are smiling at women by force... if its a weird ass look fix it. :D

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickups from your car are much more difficult than in person. People tend to have a "me against the world" attitude while driving, and even looking at other drivers can make them uneasy. At least it's that way in the States. I don't know if the UK has as much road rage.

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Psycopath smile...............Hey DoubleD what u mean by that :)

Dont u be rude to me now...haha cos my friend said the same thing.

No seriously i think i had a bad day though.

After i got dumped recently i have been to busy at work and havent bothered looking for chicks or whatever you may call it.

Thought id start yest but as you see was a flop.

Today i saw one chick worth talking about n i gave her a naughty smirk and she smiled back yeeehhaaaaaaa

I felt good since she was HOT.......

Going out to look for some more

Laters