Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Permanent Tie Severed

logicallefty

Reaction score
So my mother is down in Florida in the direct path of Hurricane Matthew. I texted my sister who I can't stand regarding Mom's safety and my recommendations on what I think Mom needs to do. I was just trying to be courteous to my sister and engage her in the very important issue of Mom's safety. Sister made a snappy comment "You are not the matriarch of the family" that really p|ssed me off. She has always been the queen bee and thinks she calls the shots. And to most family members, she does.. She does no wrong, ever.. I wasn't trying to implement a p|ssing contest with her, I only wanted to talk about Mom's safety... But after that comment I told her to go back to her queen's throne and do as she wished, but this peasant brother would not be at her feet now or ever... Then I told her to leave me alone and never contact me ever again, and I blocked her for good. I had promised mom I would be "civil" to her but after this I am truly done.. I texted mom and said "your daughter is a cvnt and she is to never contact me again.".

I feel good. I feel bad for mom because she really wants us to get along, but I just can't stand this sister anymore. She is such a cvnt. I've had it.

Just wanted to vent I guess. No particular advise is needed but feel free to comment if you like.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to cut communication with my sister as well. Out of nowhere, she started messaging me, trashing our dad, saying how horrible he was, etc etc. (She was taken away from him when she was 4, so all she knows about him is whatever our stupid family has told her). The guy isn't perfect, but he is my dad, and I could've had a worse one. She started asking for information and such, but I told her to get lost and blocked her.

My dad's health is declining and he did up his will last year. I'm the sole beneficiary. She gets nothing.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hey,

Some people never learn. Cutting out the negative ones is never a bad idea.

Then again you are older than me so you probably know better.
I know "better" now but at your age I would have just taken her verbal garbage, agreed with it because she said so, and did whatever she said like a little b|tch. So kudos to you for getting it at that younger age and being a man with a spine. My spine didn't grow until my late 30s. Better late than never I guess.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I would've agreed and amplified. "Hey, you think you know what's best for mom and her well being, go for it..." "but if she calls me up in a panic and is lost and hopeless and needs help, I'm taking over and that'll be the end of your ****ty sarcastic attitude 24/7".

I think cutting her out altogether is harsh, maybe some discipline. She sounds like she doesn't know her place or probably doesn't have a BF. How could she with that attitude. My family cur ties with a couple aunts because they were making up stories behind our backs and tried calling child protection for us. Now that's a reason to cut ties

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has always been the queen bee and thinks she calls the shots. And to most family members, she does.. She does no wrong, ever.. I told her to go back to her queen's throne and do as she wished, but this peasant brother would not be at her feet now or ever...
Man, I have two sisters and I'm the youngest of the three! Totally understand where you're coming from. However, I cut down your post to where your personal problem lies.

Our quest in life doesn't always have to be to cut people out of our lives. Sometimes learning to deal with them or our feelings of them can lead to a better result.

In the end it's your choice of course, but you can choose to react differently no matter what words spew out of the "queen bee's" mouth.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
u reacted extremely emotionally...why even text something that vulgar to your ma? you let your sister bring out the worst in you.

you should have simply replied back "your right im no matriarch im the god emperor" just some dumb sh1t ya know. dont relinquish your emotions and power

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Family members know how to push buttons.......tied together by an emotional
current of energy...

Sometimes it is necessary to cut ties in order to break that emotional connection.

To detach.

Whether there's a reconnection or not only time will tell and it probably doesn't matter one way or
the other..

A sustained period of disconnection breaks the emotional connect and if there ever was a coming together again
the place where buttons were once pushed will be a barren wasteland..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never really did go well with my brother so I undertand, best thing you can do? stop caring, me and him ignore each other, and in the end he is the one who normally talk with me because he needs something, with most of time I say no, I have a better relationship with his best friend then my brother and I see him no more then once a year if that much.

my dad rage a lot when I do this, my even him know I don't trust my brother and sometimes he agree with me.

main reasons? my brother is a liar, he will try to sweet talk his way to get this he want, is not willing to pay for his things, unreliable, still need my parents money to do things, also he is really annoying leftist, just vomiting what he friend tells him, with bring me what I find the most annoying trait of him, he is willing to do anything to please his friends, even if that means help his "friends" to fight again me when we was children, so after all he is a weak willed prick who is willing to sell anyone if benefit him in any way, you can't keep or trust someone like that, and people like this I cut of my life.