"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Period trackers

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I have found it useful to track the periods of the women I'm currently dealing with. Does anyone know if there is a app that can track multiple periods?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Why useful? Isn't it more useful to know if women you have sex with are on birth control? Some birth control methods don't involve periods.

Use condoms too. You can trust yourself with condoms. You can trust a woman with an IUD. Blasting inside unprotected with a woman on the pill isn't ideal because she can forget a pill and it's game over. 18 years of child support + dealing with her for the rest of your life.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I am currently using multiple apps mostly just to track when they start their period for planning meet ups and it does help with seeing behavioral trends.

I have found some apps are better than others. It would just be nice to have them all on one app rather than multiple.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
I've done this before. I don't go as far as using a tracker though. Just kinda note when they get it and kinda jus estimate/guestimate. Though if ur close with the girl she'll let u know. lol its not a secret.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
A chick I was dating once told me that if a woman is on her period and goes to the zoo the monkeys will jerk off and the snakes will erect their bodies and try to climb up the glass. I told her “no way your full of it!” So we went to the zoo when she was raging and damn she was right about both animals! When we got close to their enclosures they both did exactly as she said.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I have found it useful to track the periods of the women I'm currently dealing with. Does anyone know if there is a app that can track multiple periods?
You can do it with your bank account app. When you notice 1/3rd of your salary has been deducted, you know her period hasn't come.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Period trackers, there are a number of them but usually just one persons cycle. Use a different app for each girl including your own health/activity app on your phone. When they become predictable, make a recurring appointment in an Outlook Google or IOS calendar. I'd recommend it as a secondary calendar, not your main...
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I guess I'm either bold or IDGAF is too strong with me.
I make it a point to ask if they have a tracker and to tell me when they are on their PMS so I can avoid them for the week. I say this with most of the gals I've been with. I deliver it in a joking way but I'm serious about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top