"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Period and chill

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I don't even throw down a towel, ***** is *****
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nobdon

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
So I will tell you how it ended up...
I went there for chill but I took with me some weapons. I was determined to check if she was bull****jng me.
So, at one point as we were making out I started checking the underwear for period pads (very discreet and gentle with fingers ). She was wearing one. But then I thought that it might be to cover up her story.
As we continue I let her know that I brought a ****ring with me. She says too bad we cannot use it. I say, yes too bad but there might other ways to use it . I take it out and give it to her to feel it and play with it. I never stopped for a minute touching and licking her.
As we continue I let her know that I also brought oil massage scented candle and eatable full taste lubricant. I gave her to taste and smell. She was on fire. I kiss her again and tell her I do not mind. That was it. It was right and there on the couch no towels no nothing.
The following morning we used all toys and oils.

PS: she was indeed on her period
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
My wife was on a contraceptive injection for years and only had a period every 3 months.
It made a change to have a valid reason to avoid having sex with her. So I actively welcomed her
periods so that for a change I could excuse myself without feeling guilty for not having any urges
to pursue her (or anyone else for that matter) sexually. For the record, she would have been totally
up for period sex. But for me, her period mainly represented a timespan where I never had to
struggle to make up reasons/excuses why I didn't particularly want to partake in intercourse.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
When a man communicates and demonstrates that having sex with a woman, while she is on her period doesn’t phase him, that seeing period blood is no big deal to him, and he easily and nonchalantly accommodates for a potential mess by throwing down a towel or taking her in the shower, or both, that creates HUGE relief for a woman.

Him being unfazed is a HUGE turn on for a woman
. His solidity and being unfazed radiates masculinity. He’s completely unbothered. That masculinity that he radiates is SUPER attractive.
Yet it could also be a huge turn off for a woman. “I told him Im on my period and he doesn’t even care. How desperate is this guy to get some?”

Wouldn‘t it be sexier if the guy said “ok, I’ll grab some chocolate and stream Sex and the City for you.” rather than “the sight of blood gushing from you doesn’t bother me, let’s do it!!”
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
There are two kinds of women:

The good ones: they will make you *** anyway, without your explicit request
The bad ones: allways eager to find an excuse why they cant make you ***
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top