Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfume, the one to get

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried Acqua Di Gio before. It was all right, but I didn't really care for it, seemed a little too commonly used for my taste. I think one of the benefits of cologne is that it creates a sort of signature scent for the woman to associate with you. Even though I have a drawer full of different bottles, I have my favorites. I've known guys who swear by Acqua Di Gio though, and say they get constant comments on it.
All three of those have a substance in them that draws women in. I have tried the Paco Million Gold Bar one (forget the name) with decent results, so if I ever did buy a mainstream cologne then I'd probably get the Invictus one, but the smallest amount. I'm happy with my current scent and I'm getting a lot of attention these past couple of weeks. My testosterone is pretty high atm and I can feel it pumping through my veins, my voice is stronger, my walk, my aggressiveness. I do not believe my testosterone has been any higher since late teens, early 20s. The LAST thing I need to do (for health, as I have done Everything possible consuming what's the best for months now) is eliminate flouride from my water. People I know swear by it having done it, to get rid of the mind control or the mind deterioration that our government imposes upon us, eh since about the lead up to the moon landings and thereafter. It's been ongoing, this deception.

Last edited:

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean chiming in again. Go to any cologne compliments video on YouTube or any forum. Its always aventus by creed.