"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Performing for confidence?

It's all good!

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,
I recently observed somthing about myself that I thought was worth sharing. I have been involved in performing arts for about four years now and just now realized how much confidence it gives me. If you guys can I urge you to try drama or try out for a play, you just might surprise yourself. If you're good at singing or playing a musical insturment, it can be a great conversation topic. It's something different and it can help you stick out. And you don't necesarily have to be onstage to be a performer. If you are really good at making people laugh, tell jokes or do something at a party that makes you the center of attention. It's a real confidence booster. And don't even try to tell me I'm gay, cause when I ask a girl to prom by singing to her and all the girls around melt, I'll be laughing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
739
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Location
Finland
It's about being the center of attention - every man needs it from time to time. There are even some poor bascetcase batstards who need it all the time... but normal amount of it is enough for a normal person ;)

And yes it does raise your confidence. I play the drums and I enjoy nothing as much as playing them in front of a 1000-headed odience! Man, there is no feeling alike!
 
Top