"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Performance Anxiety

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
This is just solely for the healthy guys out there who have no medical conditions.

This whole year I suffered from performance anxiety
Missed on about 6-7 chicks I had in bed and could not seal the deal. Super embarrassing.
I could get hard during oral but as soon as it came to penetration or going to penetrate I would instantly lose my erection.
It was f***ing me up so bad in the head it was just a constant cycle of anxiety.
Super nervous before sex cause I was always thinking what if I can't get hard.. this whole year my libido and sex drive were dead cause of it.
Honestly I did not feel like a man. And felt almost like women werent attractive anymore.. thats how bad it got. Was a real low for me. But I always kept trying again and again.

Recently, on the street ran into the girl I lost my virginity to after 10 years of no contact whatsoever. Super random. When we saw eachother she just had gotten out a long ****ty relationship. We meet up for drinks and on the and 2nd date we had sex.

I took viagra the first two times we had sex.. helped tremendously. Helped me just gain that confidence back.
Its been 3 weeks now, I have been able to have sex 4 times in a night with no problem without viagra. My sex drive is through the roof.

Point is for all the guys out there with this problem don't give up even if you're failing. I thought I was never gonna be able to have sex again. I'm telling you once you do penetrate the first few times your brain will almost like reboot and its a wrap after that. Have not used viagra since.
I had the same problem. Some successful rounds of sex definitely helps. Also stop fapping and using porn, it can cause cause an erectile failure, which then feeds into the performance anxiety.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I think it is in canada but i was able to get some not that long ago.
worked very well
True. In UK its stricter then America. I had hyde v2. It had it but its flooded with stimulants. Impossible to say whats what.

I just wanted a pre lol. It was banned in UK.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
True. In UK its stricter then America. I had hyde v2. It had it but its flooded with stimulants. Impossible to say whats what.

I just wanted a pre lol. It was banned in UK.
Worked very well has a fat burner with other supplement and i notice a difference in my boner.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
All the advice here helped me a lot. I'm glad this thread opened right in time.

I quit on beer and went egg and steak diet, still intermittent fasting, lots of water and leg workouts, two times of half an hour jogging per week. But didn't take any suplements by now.

Had a date on friday with a girl I already had sex, sad part... she had wine in the cellar. But I didn't know, expected sex and took quarter of a sildenafil. One and a half hour after taking it, I got a boner only because she grabbed my thigh and looked me in the eyes :D
I will have her at my place at the weekend, so I can continue experimenting.

Anyone expereinced with nofap? I've quit watching porn around a year ago. Since a breakup in july and not having sex as regular as I used to have, I feel my libido decreased a lot...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
All the advice here helped me a lot. I'm glad this thread opened right in time.

I quit on beer and went egg and steak diet, still intermittent fasting, lots of water and leg workouts, two times of half an hour jogging per week. But didn't take any suplements by now.

Had a date on friday with a girl I already had sex, sad part... she had wine in the cellar. But I didn't know, expected sex and took quarter of a sildenafil. One and a half hour after taking it, I got a boner only because she grabbed my thigh and looked me in the eyes :D
I will have her at my place at the weekend, so I can continue experimenting.

Anyone expereinced with nofap? I've quit watching porn around a year ago. Since a breakup in july and not having sex as regular as I used to have, I feel my libido decreased a lot...
Use it or lose it. It comes back when you feed it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
All the advice here helped me a lot. I'm glad this thread opened right in time.

I quit on beer and went egg and steak diet, still intermittent fasting, lots of water and leg workouts, two times of half an hour jogging per week. But didn't take any suplements by now.

Had a date on friday with a girl I already had sex, sad part... she had wine in the cellar. But I didn't know, expected sex and took quarter of a sildenafil. One and a half hour after taking it, I got a boner only because she grabbed my thigh and looked me in the eyes :D
I will have her at my place at the weekend, so I can continue experimenting.

Anyone expereinced with nofap? I've quit watching porn around a year ago. Since a breakup in july and not having sex as regular as I used to have, I feel my libido decreased a lot...
For me no fap make a difference, but i dont think its good for too long. imo If you dont get laid no fap should no be more than a week or 2.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
For me no fap make a difference, but i dont think its good for too long. imo If you dont get laid no fap should no be more than a week or 2.
Right now, I go with two times per week for waking up
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I think jacking off to porn hurts performance too.
I think I'm weird in this way. Back in the day I watched porn daily, sometimes several times a day. I had no actual sex for several years, it was all just porn and masturbation. Still, when I got the courage to hit up real women my anxiety only seemed to make me harder. I had the opposite problem, especially when spending a long time on a date my d!ck was hurting after having a throbbing erection continuously for several hours. It was painful and the fvcker didn't go down even after orgasm.

I don't get anxious about anything anymore and I notice that on my erections. It takes more direct stimulation to get me hard and it only lasts while it's ongoing. I often need a bit of extra warmup before penetration, because I have no anxiety I just shamelessly say I need a quick warmup, had no issue with that.

For me anxiety is just the negative interpretation of excitement. I just don't mind uncertainty and it kinda sucks, not knowing apparently turns me on.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My morning wood is hard as it should be, seems like nothings broken there
Morning wood is a great sign. Now if during the day or the interaction with your lady things get messed up you know the problem.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Morning wood is a great sign. Now if during the day or the interaction with your lady things get messed up you know the problem.
My libido is going trough the roof today. Diet changes seem to work. I'm really excited for the weekend to come...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My libido is going trough the roof today. Diet changes seem to work. I'm really excited for the weekend to come...
Like Richard Pryor just keep fvcking. Keep your c0ck in friendly vaginas. Its healthy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My libido is going trough the roof today. Diet changes seem to work. I'm really excited for the weekend to come...
"Diet" is also what you feed your mind and what environments you are in.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top