Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfect situation (i just don't know how to take advantage of it)

creativeusername

Reaction score
I work in my town's local shopping mall at a booth that sells cell phone accessories and such. The store is located in a kiosk, (a little stand in the middle of the mall) not an actual store. I see a lot of girls in the mall every day that I'd like to DJ, but unless they're actually interested in what I'm selling, they rarely look my way. They're usually zoned in on what they're about to buy next. Do you guys have any tips on how you would handle this situation?

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch, I heard you can get arrested for trying to get a girl's number while she is in your store but that's what I heard

anyway, if I were you, I'd ask for the number after I talk to her while selling her the phone stuff so if it'd go like this

her: hey can I see this?
you: sure...
her: it's nice... how much? (or whatever question, make it up yourself)
you: blah blah $2000!
her: ok I'll buy/decline

and you can continue this

creativeusername

Reaction score
Man, the point of my post was that I have no problem talking to girls that are customers of mine. I wanted advice on getting the attention of women that aren't customers of mine, but are passing by. C'mon! Anyone?

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will have an extremely low success rate trying to get a woman's attention. If she looks at you and you make eye contact, you have a split second to suggest a move. Give her a nice smile, which will bring you her full attention. If she smiles back, wink at her. That will increase your chances of having her stop to talk. If she doesn't stop, she might come back. If she doesn't come back, who gives a sh*t?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is all of these chicks will lump you in the "salesman" category. They will interpret whatever you say through the "he is trying to sell me something" lens.

The best thing I can see you do is try and befriend these girls. Get them to come back again and again, so they invite you to their parties. Then go and sarge their friends.

But the chances of that are pretty slim...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but some dude in a cell phone booth trying to hit on random people walking by would have to be real smooth or look real cheesey...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say to them, "hey, ya wanna buy some c0ck?"
No, don't even try to go out of your way to hit em up. Most of the young hotties probably wouldn't even buy a cell phone, but you can still strike up conversations and draw 'em in to your kiosk by asking them something like "hey, have you seen the cool features on this new model?", or something like that, everyone loves those cool new phones. A good thing, though, is that since you are already in a mall, you can walk around during your braeaks and go check out the action where the babes are, and act "non-business like."

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Maybe its just me, but some dude in a cell phone booth trying to hit on random people walking by would have to be real smooth or look real cheesey...
This is a pretty accurate description of the image i get. I think you should try to make eye contact with a cute girl and smile. If she comes over, you do your thing. If she doesn't, then you forget about it. You can hit on chicks during your breaks and after work.