Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfect is boring (a conversation with two girls)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
As stuff starts to open up where I'm at I decided to take a plate out to a bar down the shore, we met up with my two female cousins who reserved a table. One is in a relationship and the other is not. The one in the relationship has been in said relationship for 7 years, her boyfriend does not give a fvck, super ripped but also...does not do anything except sleep, work, watch movies, go to the gym. They get on the topic of hooking up with other guys and the cousin in a relationship had some loose lips this evening (alcohol be like that sometimes), and blurted out shes been cheating on her boyfriend with another guy.

So I hear this and now I'm curious. So I ask her why, she says her boyfriend has the perfect body, does everything for her, is a sweatheart but also is not an emotional pu$$y (different words out of her mouth but that sums it up) and yet she is bored. If there is one thing Pook always said, it is that a girl can tolerate a bunch of **** but she can never tolerate bordem. I never believed it until this very conversation. So I asked her what she likes about the dude she was cheating on her boyfriend with, she says he takes me here, we do this this and this, it is so exciting and thrilling. I ask, well what about "boyfriend" and she said shes tried to get him out to do stuff but he doesn't want to.

The obvious thing here is she shouldn't even be with the guy, but im assuming after 7 years with someone comfort takes precedence over anything else, e.g. it is easier to cheat than it is to start over with someone, especially in a relationship that long, but the real meat and potatoes and what I got out of this encounter, was

1) Don't be boring (shocker)
Be exciting, you don't have to be doing anything crazy but no matter what you do make it fun. For example, movies are considered boring, until you spice it up. Tell her what to wear, predict **** like what will happen at the end, if she loses then she has to do xyz. You get the point. No matter wtf you do, make it fun. Not everyone has access to boats (and hoes), beach houses or other sh1t but like I said you can spice just about anything up. A really good way to do it is incorporating bets e.g. you go play mini-golf, make a bet, it makes it more exciting than it really is (but mini golf is fvcking awesome anyway so no need to spice that one up)

2) If you both don't like doing the same sh1t, it is not going to work out
Essentially this is for someone looking for a relationship not the dudes just looking to bang and run. Building a relationship off of sex will only lead to sex and then it fizzles in a few months. Building one off of someone else's body (e.g. boyfriend is super ripped, girl liked it at the start but is now bored) leads to sex and then fizzles out. Build something stronger. Anti-dump talked about weeding out girls, and using your date ideas to find the ones that are flexible and will follow you, but most importantly by using your own date ideas for the first few, you know she likes the same things you do and it could work in the long run. So build your house of out slabs of concrete not sticks and mud.

Thats all I got, felt like sharing my weekend interaction and reflection,

Have a good week fellas.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Doing everything for her" and "being a sweetheart", and then you say "and yet she is bored"? As if those two first things are exciting, hell no. Those two first citations contribute to the boredom, they don't alleviate it.

You will NEVER hear a girl say that her man is an @sshole, or a jerk, or anything similar to that, and then hear her say "... and I'm so bored". That's how I measure my standing in relations with women personally... if they say they "hate" you, that's when you know you're keeping it on the right track.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want an emotional rollercoaster all the time. They want to indulge all emotions: love, hate, sadness, anger, nostalgia, fun, anxiety, fear, hope, hopelessness, excitement, joy, mourning, etc.... They want it ALL.

But they NEVER want boredom.

Boredom = the absence of emotional stimulation, they don't want that....

You can be a perfect guy that always treats her right and makes her feel love, but she'll still dump you because she's deprived of all the other emotions.

Or

You can be an as5hole and make her feel all the above emotions and she'll go gaga for you.

You don't necessarily have to be an as5hole, you can still be a good guy, you just have to let her indulge the entire spectrum of emotions....

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He who seeks perfection is by definition bound to be alone!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the key variable from @JohnChops cousin as being a 7 year relationship. I'm an ardent believer in the notion that monogamous relationships generally have a shelf life of 2-5 years as being good. After 5 years, these relationships tend to go on based on inertia. The best days are often in the rear view mirror by the 5 year anniversary. A hallmark of inertia is boredom.

Having common interests and hobbies is good, and can extend shelf life. Even in those cases, it's difficult to keep it consistently good and exciting beyond 5 years.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As stuff starts to open up where I'm at I decided to take a plate out to a bar down the shore, we met up with my two female cousins who reserved a table. One is in a relationship and the other is not. The one in the relationship has been in said relationship for 7 years, her boyfriend does not give a fvck, super ripped but also...does not do anything except sleep, work, watch movies, go to the gym. They get on the topic of hooking up with other guys and the cousin in a relationship had some loose lips this evening (alcohol be like that sometimes), and blurted out shes been cheating on her boyfriend with another guy.

So I hear this and now I'm curious. So I ask her why, she says her boyfriend has the perfect body, does everything for her, is a sweatheart but also is not an emotional pu$$y (different words out of her mouth but that sums it up) and yet she is bored. If there is one thing Pook always said, it is that a girl can tolerate a bunch of **** but she can never tolerate bordem. I never believed it until this very conversation. So I asked her what she likes about the dude she was cheating on her boyfriend with, she says he takes me here, we do this this and this, it is so exciting and thrilling. I ask, well what about "boyfriend" and she said shes tried to get him out to do stuff but he doesn't want to.

The obvious thing here is she shouldn't even be with the guy, but im assuming after 7 years with someone comfort takes precedence over anything else, e.g. it is easier to cheat than it is to start over with someone, especially in a relationship that long, but the real meat and potatoes and what I got out of this encounter, was

1) Don't be boring (shocker)
Be exciting, you don't have to be doing anything crazy but no matter what you do make it fun. For example, movies are considered boring, until you spice it up. Tell her what to wear, predict **** like what will happen at the end, if she loses then she has to do xyz. You get the point. No matter wtf you do, make it fun. Not everyone has access to boats (and hoes), beach houses or other sh1t but like I said you can spice just about anything up. A really good way to do it is incorporating bets e.g. you go play mini-golf, make a bet, it makes it more exciting than it really is (but mini golf is fvcking awesome anyway so no need to spice that one up)

2) If you both don't like doing the same sh1t, it is not going to work out
Essentially this is for someone looking for a relationship not the dudes just looking to bang and run. Building a relationship off of sex will only lead to sex and then it fizzles in a few months. Building one off of someone else's body (e.g. boyfriend is super ripped, girl liked it at the start but is now bored) leads to sex and then fizzles out. Build something stronger. Anti-dump talked about weeding out girls, and using your date ideas to find the ones that are flexible and will follow you, but most importantly by using your own date ideas for the first few, you know she likes the same things you do and it could work in the long run. So build your house of out slabs of concrete not sticks and mud.

Thats all I got, felt like sharing my weekend interaction and reflection,

Have a good week fellas.
It just shows how screwed up said women are.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why you get them before they become screwed up in their 30’s.
New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Real talk. It still doesn't mean that they have low body count. Girls in epiphany phase are seeking house and guys like rollo marry and push red pill. To be honest, I see a lot of delusional nonsense online.

I don't do 30. Still, it doesn't seem to me that they are oriented right.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women care about is what you can do for them. It doesn’t matter if a man is boring or exciting, as long as he is useful to her.

A man shouldn't live an exciting life for a woman, he should live it for himself and she comes along for the ride. She is a passenger on his life to greatness, not a judge. Once a man gets tired if his passenger, he kicks her off his ride and picks up a younger, hotter, sexier passenger.

That’s why a man should never commit. If he does, he can’t kick his girl passenger off his ride without financial and social and legal repercussions.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because the perfect guy, the good guy, is predictable.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do care if men is exciting (emotions are exciting) if you are just perceived as useful to her, you are model beta.
Yeah, emotions are one of the most important things for women to function, so making her excited/passionate is in fact MORE important than being useful, at least in terms of building raw desire and attraction. Of course, you probably need an appropriate mix of both for a good LTR.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Because the perfect guy, the good guy, is predictable.
Thats the money right there @Spaz. Starting to realize how being unpredictible, somthing as simple as if you always hagnout on a Saturday to hangout on a Wednesday can even spice things up and keep them interesting. Always keep em guessing, never let them know what you're going to do next. Are you going to call or not? Who knows.
@stormrider totally agree with you as well, you have to do things that aren't fun in life to get where you want to go, trust me i've been doing that for the past 8 years in school. What I really think needs emphasizing is just simple balance, and allowing yourself to be fun and have fun, and not be consumed by one thing.