Perfect Example of C+F raising a b1tch's INTEREST LEVEL

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ole sensitive ass! If your a player then you supposed to know how to deal with haters, and on a board full of afcs, symps and closet feminists you are suppose to expect them by the dozens. Harden the fock up. It's hard work unplugging chumps from the matrix.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
well, even though my original thread is deleted, i still need to address this.

What do you mean its not real life??? This is a 27 year old woman typing on the other end here, not a robot, and if you saw the msg exchange, her interest level was rising throughout the convo (alot of sexual talk)

any kind of interaction that you have with another human being is real life

me typing to your thick-headed azz counts as a real life

you and i will never meet,
but are we not both REAL people? Good, that's what I thought.

I have this chick's phone number too, and her myspace profile is 100% legit, so you are WRONG to assume that messaging with a chick is not REAL LIFE………it may not be face to face, but it sure as hell real!
that's exactly why.

Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
guys its all good, I took down my original thread because at the moment after reading those first 2 replies, I just simply said f*ck thaaat and took the thread down. Whether I overreacted or not doesn't matter, I did what I wanted to do, but I can't post it back up because I don't have it saved anywhere. Keep learning, i'm not done giving advice yet.
No offence, but don't refer to girls as B1TChes in your title. You have a flawed attitude my fellow member, and that's a low class generalization and attitude towards women. Call them that when they seriously act like that. Refer to them as Cuties or Hotties or Honeys.

Reaction score
yo guys, I agree with all of you here in that I was wrong to take down my thread, i overreacted but that's that, I always do what I want, and at the time I wanted to take the thread down, so I did - that's logic for ya.

I have no way to bring it back, so I apologize to any of those who were not able to read the interaction and learn how I talked to a b1tch.

And Azudragon, the second that you learn that ALL non-family women are b1tches by default, until proven otherwise, then the sooner you will see the dating game clearly like I do.

And just because I refer to them as b1tchy, does not mean that I am bitter at all. In fact when i am WITH a b1tch, I am very playful with her, very positive, and very ****y, and I do not at all give out the vibe that I think women are b1tches

but I am on sosuave now, and I can tell you the secrets that I can't tell the women that I'm with. YOU guys can know that they are all b1tches, but don't you dare let a woman know that you think that.

THATS WHY ITS CALLED PLAYING THE GAME

Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
yo guys, I agree with all of you here in that I was wrong to take down my thread, i overreacted but that's that, I always do what I want, and at the time I wanted to take the thread down, so I did - that's logic for ya.

I have no way to bring it back, so I apologize to any of those who were not able to read the interaction and learn how I talked to a b1tch.

And Azudragon, the second that you learn that ALL non-family women are b1tches by default, until proven otherwise, then the sooner you will see the dating game clearly like I do.

And just because I refer to them as b1tchy, does not mean that I am bitter at all. In fact when i am WITH a b1tch, I am very playful with her, very positive, and very ****y, and I do not at all give out the vibe that I think women are b1tches

but I am on sosuave now, and I can tell you the secrets that I can't tell the women that I'm with. YOU guys can know that they are all b1tches, but don't you dare let a woman know that you think that.

THATS WHY ITS CALLED PLAYING THE GAME
Calling girls b1tches is a symptom of manly thinking gone wrong. I call women *****es in their face when they really deserve it, but not all women are *****es. Some are fun to talk too, and huggable when their perky tits are on your chest when you hug them, and good ***** too. Some are *****y and emotional and i can't stand them. People who brag tend to be insecure with themselves. I dont play the game, i just have fun and live the life that i want, and after hundreds of approaches, Their isnt a secret to getting women. When you say their is a secret to something you put it on a pedestal. Me too, I assume women like me by default and thats usually right. I tell my female friends my sexual life, like earlier today, i got a bj at jc penny in the fitting room.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Stop being such a b!tch please. Do you actually think he calls women b!tches to their faces?

He refers to them as b!tches because more than likely, he's gotten to the point where it's so easy to lay women that he finds it hard to respect them. Therefore, he naturally refers to them in that way. I do it to, but not to an extreme.

Secret to getting women? There are secrets to getting women. All women aren't the same - that's why it's exciting and quite refreshing catching different tail. Some women like to be chased, others aren't hard to please ..therein lies a secret to obtaining a variety of women. It's not placing them on a pedestal, simply implying the obvious.

You think all women want you ...great. I do too. Doesn't mean you can get any woman you want, but you do have the right mindset. I'm guessing you got a bj in the fitting room because it was a low quality girl that lacks self esteem. Do you think Jessica Alba would blow you in JC Penny's as well? See my point?

Reaction score
GuanYu said:
^^ Stop being such a b!tch please. Do you actually think he calls women b!tches to their faces?

He refers to them as b!tches because more than likely, he's gotten to the point where it's so easy to lay women that he finds it hard to respect them. Therefore, he naturally refers to them in that way. I do it to, but not to an extreme.

Secret to getting women? There are secrets to getting women. All women aren't the same - that's why it's exciting and quite refreshing catching different tail. Some women like to be chased, others aren't hard to please ..therein lies a secret to obtaining a variety of women. It's not placing them on a pedestal, simply implying the obvious.

You think all women want you ...great. I do too. Doesn't mean you can get any woman you want, but you do have the right mindset. I'm guessing you got a bj in the fitting room because it was a low quality girl that lacks self esteem. Do you think Jessica Alba would blow you in JC Penny's as well? See my point?
I agree with you 100% and when i suggested that they are, he threw an emotional tantrum. I thought he was logical.

Reaction score
GuanYu said:

who said that a b1tch is a bad thing? They are great for having fun with.

I never said there is a secret to getting women. What I said was that the secret that I keep from women is that I never make it look like I think they are hors or b1tches, but when I come on sosuave, I can tell you all exactly what I think of women

If i wasn't charming and romantic, I would not have gotten all of the p*ssy that I got - calling a girl a b1tch in a bitter rude manner is idiotic.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what a sensitive ass *****, the convo wasnt even that great and your having a sissy fit? all i asked was why you kept calling a girl your trying to game son constantly, u used it at least 20 times in that short convo you posted.

then you go ahead and delete it all because noone praised you straight away? what kind of don juan are you when you cant even take a bit of critisicm? your ego is way too fragile i doubt youve been rejected or played the field that much, ud probably have killed urself by now if a hb10 told you to fvk off

Reaction score
I already explained myself here, I am not sure why the idiots are coming out of the woodworks in those last 3 posts.

I called her son maybe 3 times, and its in a ghetto alpha way, learn how to speak to women chump

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
I already explained myself here, I am not sure why the idiots are coming out of the woodworks in those last 3 posts.

I called her son maybe 3 times, and its in a ghetto alpha way, learn how to speak to women chump

ahahahah 3 times my ass

you used it in the same sentance 3 times let alone in the whole thing.

ghetto alpha way my ass repost it and show the people just how ghetto alpha you are