Perfect 10s vs. quality women.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a common theme here that perfect beauty is end-all.

FALSE

It is only important for bragging rights or momentary enjoyments. For a ONS you want a hot chick, maybe with some skills as well. However, any kind of a relationship that lasts more than a day requires more than just beauty.

I would take an 8/9 that really attracts me on every level over the hottest half-naked 10 out there. Beauty is somewhat cheap, unfortunately. And it is not as rare as most of you would believe. Hell, i think that an 8/9 that takes care of herself and is more unique than a typical girl is hell of a lot more attractive than a top model.

of course, this all goes down the drain when you find a perfect 10 that is perfect on ever other level as well. But then you probably might be talking about a Holy Grail as well.

p.s. this doesnt mean that you should settle at all. We are still talking about hot girls here, the only difference is that some are "holy fvcking **** she is gorgeous" and the other ones are "wow, that girl is pretty"

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's just talking on a looks scale. And not an overall rating.

Me, personally, I'm more of a relationship guy and would rather date a 7 with her **** together, than a 10 with nothing.

BUT...If you're in to one night stands...Then I can see why you'd take the 100. At least you can use the "but you're a bi*ch" if she starts wondering why things aren't taking off.

laffytaffygirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most 10's know they're that damn good looking that it wouldn't matter to them what you say about them as a whole (personality wise) as they could always get someone else who they think is hotter looking. I have a lot of high scoring top rated friends like that before and they all think the same. most of them cared about was what they looked like, who's important, and what's the next best accessory can I obtain to make me still look good. I'm just most of the guys on here that actually are "hot" think the same way. they think or know they are good looking and want everything and almost anything that would look good on or with them.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chillisauce
You would rate a women a perfect 10 just on looks?
Isn't the HB scale based solely on looks? If I see a girl walking down the hallway and I say she's an HB8, how am I supposed to assess her personality? Even if I chatted with her for a few minutes I don't know how her character is like.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so we *know* that he's referring to a scale of looks, hence the topic at hand... no need to dabble in semantics :rolleyes: .

I fully agree... I think it goes without saying that any self respecting man would go for a girl with qualities that transcend looks.

That said, I find typical 10/10 beauty gets boring after a while... it's the unique features of a woman lower down the scale that, in my book, make her much more attractive...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the title of this thread tells me alone that you don' t get it, because you can't be anywhere near a 10 without having a bombshell personality.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends where on the HB scale the quality woman is.

There's actually something to having a hot, bit*chy girl in your life as long as you have her under control... of course, the minute you let your guard down, she'll walk all over you.

There are plenty of 9s out there with good personalities, and a surprising number of them are single unlike the 8s and 7s that get taken quickly.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, holy ****, have you guys like ever been in a relationship with a hot woman?

you speak of them like they are some kind of ****ing mythical creatures. they're not. they are just like any other woman, just physically more endowed.

but in general they want the same thing as any other woman. excitement, to be loved, to have security, etc.

fvcking KBJs on here are always like "OMG you must at least POOK to pull hot chicks. thats how the universe works"