"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Percentage of REALLY DULL, DUMB, AIRHEADS is GROWING

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
Might be television, an obsession with fashion, irrelevant "girl talk", an inability to use logic, non-analytical skills, or anything else, ..

but is it me, or are MOST WOMEN UTTERLY BORING?

Yeah, they look good, but finding one who can carry a conceptual conversation in a wide ranging fashion is becoming impossible.

The black culture is invading america as well, and its all surface. Pop culture.

But its not stimulating. Anyone else out there have trouble meeting a woman who knows how to use the word "extemporaneous" ?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Your gay why dont you get butt fucced by your college professor.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've graduated from a University with honors and a 3.975 GPA and *I* have no idea how to use that word.

At least without seeing it in context.

If you want booksmart chicks, go to a library or a bookstore. Most girls you meet at the clubs downtown are trying to get AWAY from exams.

And if they're that boring, then DON'T CHASE THEM. There must be SOMETHING you find interesting about them if you're still "looking." LOL

By the way, how do you consider YOURSELF so educated? You just identified a particular culture with a stereotypical subsection of a race group. :confused:

I think you like to complain. And I think you're looking to blame society for why YOU can't find someone YOU can click with. (Fingers, where art thou)

Maybe YOU were just never interesting enough for a girl to SHOW you her "intellectual side". Using $10 SAT words doesn't make you look smart. In fact, if you overuse them or use them intentionally to try and sound smart, then you probably come off as a fool. Also, not every girl on the street wants to hear your opinions and debate positions right off the bat. There's a certain protocol you use to engage someone in conversation. Learn it. Prove you're actually fun to BE around first. ;)
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
you are judging a womans intelligence solely on her ability to use 1 word in the english language?
 

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
ROFL, this is an interesting topic. Not all females are stupid, but a lot of them must be. If listen to some of the females, when they hear a popular song, regardless of the fact that it completely insults and ridicules females, they just whimper in excitement.

"Move b1tch, get out the way... " Females: "ooooh, I love that song!"

"Come to my hotel.. hoes, hoes.. come to my hotel" Females: "Oooooh I love that song"

"I'm a Jigolo.. cause I love them hoes" Females: "Ooooooh, I really love that song, he calls us HOES!!! eeeeeekk"

It cracks me up and I ask the hoes if they understand what the song is about. They just give me a blank stare and say "Ooooh I love that song".

I realize it's just a song and it's part of the growing hip hop culture to treat hoes like hoes. I'm all for it, but I can't respect a woman that enjoys being ridiculed and seeing her get all excited about it. If there was a hiphop song saying "Guys are idiots and a bunch of *****es", no matter how good that song is, I'd be like "huh? wtf? This is a stupid song".

BUT, the music DOES start brainwashing them to BE hoes, so good for us.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
They like the songs because they have catchy beats.

I find myself walking around the house spouting lyrics from that ridiculous Lil' John song: "Get Low". You know that one?

To the windooooooooow....
to the wall!
Till the sweat drop down mah b@lls,
Till all these b!tch3s crawl!
Aw skeet skeet mothafvkka!!!


Does that make me ignorant? I happen to think the tune is catchy and the lyrics are downright hilarious. :D

Yeah, some girls get "brainwashed", but I'm willing to believe that 90% of the girls you talk to don't give two sh!ts about the lyrics. Don't be so quick to blanket-judge people. Girls like music because it has a beat they can dance to. They're far less analytical.

You seem to forget about all the MEN who are brainwashed by these songs...the one who end up thinking that just because Ludacris and Jay-Z are singing about cars and jewelry and women, that they've GOT to have them too to be "cool." Look around this board at the number of kids who think they NEED women, they NEED sex, just because that's what everyone talks about in their favorite songs or TV shows. Social conditioning is not gender-exclusive. :p
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
tell you this... 1 in 20 girls have culture.. and 1 in 100 of these intelligent is pretty and 1 in a 1.000.000 is super hot.
 

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
They like the songs because they have catchy beats.

Does that make me ignorant? I happen to think the tune is catchy and the lyrics are downright hilarious. :D

90% of the girls you talk to don't give two sh!ts about the lyrics. Don't be so quick to blanket-judge people. Girls like music because it has a beat they can dance to. They're far less analytical.
Ha, spare me. If you want justification for your ignorance, don't look to me for it. Tell it to yourself.

Hey, I don't mind those lyrics. I'm not a female. Now if you tell me that females like a song when it talks about b1tches crawling to their knees and sucking the sweat off my balls, and a female sings that song to herself in joy and laughter, if you don't think that is stupid, than that tells me something about you. No point of continuing this conversation. It's like arguing w/ crack addicts.


You're right, I'm not going to argue. You're just TOOO right Keep on with your ignorance.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The 'black' culture of music is being embraced by many younger whites because of its' message of 'hedonistic sexuality' that those (hors and homos) who control the media wish to have our children exposed to so that their (hors and homos) perverted and unnatural sexual 'deathstyle' will be adopted and accepted as 'normal'!!!
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by vectorz
Ha, spare me. If you want justification for your ignorance, don't look to me for it. Tell it to yourself.

Hey, I don't mind those lyrics. I'm not a female. Now if you tell me that females like a song when it talks about b1tches crawling to their knees and sucking the sweat off my balls, and a female sings that song to herself in joy and laughter, if you don't think that is stupid, than that tells me something about you. No point of continuing this conversation. It's like arguing w/ crack addicts.


You're right, I'm not going to argue. You're just TOOO right Keep on with your ignorance.
If someone makes fun of you, do you let it bother you? I know I don't. If a comedian makes fun of a certain aspect of your life, do you take it literally? Once again, the answer is no. This is why the women like these songs, they have catchy beats and funny lyrics. Who gives a fvck if it makes fun of them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by vectorz
Ha, spare me. If you want justification for your ignorance, don't look to me for it. Tell it to yourself.

Hey, I don't mind those lyrics. I'm not a female. Now if you tell me that females like a song when it talks about b1tches crawling to their knees and sucking the sweat off my balls, and a female sings that song to herself in joy and laughter, if you don't think that is stupid, than that tells me something about you. No point of continuing this conversation. It's like arguing w/ crack addicts.


You're right, I'm not going to argue. You're just TOOO right Keep on with your ignorance.
You're right...I mean, it's not like the rhythm of the syllables in rap music has anything to do with the music itself...no, wait...

:rolleyes: :p

Seriously, I don't care. You might be right...some women DO get brainwashed by music. I STILL think you and the other guy are making excuses.

But I will "spare you" as you have requested. ;)
 

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
I STILL think you and the other guy are making excuses.

Uhm, excuses for what? I already told you I like the music.
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Originally posted by NeverFear
Might be television, an obsession with fashion, irrelevant "girl talk", an inability to use logic, non-analytical skills, or anything else, ..

but is it me, or are MOST WOMEN UTTERLY BORING?

Yeah, they look good, but finding one who can carry a conceptual conversation in a wide ranging fashion is becoming impossible.
Well if your going to hang out in a highschool parking lot of course you're only going to run into unintelligent bimbos.

Originally posted by NeverFear

The black culture is invading america as well, and its all surface. Pop culture.
Yes, but so is the 'gay' culture. It is just the current trend, so I don't really see how it that has any relevance.

Originally posted by NeverFear

But its not stimulating. Anyone else out there have trouble meeting a woman who knows how to use the word "extemporaneous" ?
Chances are a girl who can use 'extemporaneous' in a sentence isn't going to be the best of lookers.

Now I'm not saying that I don't care about a girls intelligence becuase honestly I can't stand hanging out around people who are dumb or ignorant. So if a girl isn't at the same intellectual level as me or higher, then I won't date her. But at the same time you must also take into account that intelligence is all relevant, for maybe those bimbos who can't use extemporaneous could be more intelligent then you on the subject of the american revolution or anything.
 

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
I don't mind a smart chick. Just as long as she doesn't come off as showing off how smart she is. Some chicks feel they need to do it to prove they're the equal of any man. Big turn off.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
It's funny because I have had girlfriends before who had the whole 4.0 GPA in school and were total bookworms yet the girl I had like that was THE most boring girl I have ever met in my life. Granted she is desperate as hell and I was her first boyfriend but she was still cute but you would think she would be a ton of fun. She even tried going to my friends parties before I knew her and she would just sit on the couch and talk to one of her friends and not do a thing all night.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
I think when you say "stupid" you mean "immature," because not all girls are stupid. In fact, women are surpassing men in academics (generally). And to an extent, I would agree that it's true. My conversations women bore me intellectually. But then again I don't really have many intellectual exchanges with men either. So I communicate with myself in those instances.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
I think some people are confusing intelligence with knowledge and or being educated. The latter is the real problem. There's plenty of smart women out there, the trouble is, few of them use their smarts. Just because someone knows something, doesn't necessarily mean they are smart.
 
Top