“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Percentage of AFC in this world?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
A good dj makes eye contact but from my booty camp experience most people do not. Therefore most people are AFC?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
well the world includes babies too and young toddlers who have no interest in these things.

there are people who can be DJs and those who are not but there are DJs who do not want women. so DJ isn't about getting women, it is about how they live their lives even without dating women.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Who cares? Stop trying to analyze useless sh1t and handle YOUR buisness instead of others...
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
62.429% *

* Based on a research by the University of Oxford.
 
Top