Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi "Women can't have it all"

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://mashable.com/2014/07/02/pepsico-indra-nooyi-women-have-it-all/

One of many articles floating the internet and enraging feminists.

""My observation, David, is that the biological clock and the career clock are in total conflict with each other. Total, complete conflict. When you have to have kids, you have to build your career. Just as you're rising to middle management, your kids need you because they're teenagers, they need you for the teenage years," she said."

"I got home about 10, got into the garage, and my mother was waiting at the top of the stairs. And I said, "Mom, I've got great news for you." She said, "Let the news wait. Can you go out and get some milk?"

I looked in the garage and it looked like my husband was home. I said, "What time did he get home?" She said, "8:00." I said, "Why didn't you ask him to buy the milk?" "He's tired." [...] She said, just get the milk. We need it for the morning. So like a dutiful daughter, I went out and got the milk and came back.

I banged it on the counter and I said, "I had great news for you. I've just been told that I'm going to be president on the Board of Directors. And all that you want me to do is go out and get the milk, what kind of a mom are you?"

And she said to me, "Let me explain something to you. You might be president of PepsiCo. You might be on the Board of Directors. But when you enter this house, you're the wife, you're the daughter, you're the daughter-in-law, you're the mother. You're all of that. Nobody else can take that place. So leave that damned crown in the garage. And don't bring it into the house. You know I've never seen that crown.""

Her own mother sets her straight.
Other articles floating around the internet have her admitting she was a bad mother, and she wasn't there for her children as they were growing up. She put her company before her own family and she says she regrets it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she is what 58 herself and had an old school mom most likely born pre 1940. Most people born prior to the 40's developed their world view before all the feminism brain washing starting in the 60's. My mom is 40 years older than me and from that generation and she does not accept feminism at all. On top of that , Indra is Indian who are often more traditional and listen to their parent(s).

Contrast that with today's western female. Younger parents who themselves are brainwashed by feminism, females don't listen to their parents much anymore or even respect their elders.

Despite being a woman that developed during feminism and benefited from it, she's one of the few remaining women that aren't completely sold on it and is at least willing to say it. Notice the PC feminazis are trying to discredit her. If a man said that, he'd probably be forced to resign.

People today just don't realize how much has changed due to feminism since the early 60's.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know it is bullcrap, but yet they are too prideful to ever admit it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Great article and great woman. Makes me all the more proud of my Diet Mountain Dew habit :up:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the career thing in whichever way you want. But that milk thing was just sh!t. Seriously, the husband could have gotten the milk without losing face, as long as he's doing well the rest of the time. You don't have to be an assh0le to appear masculine.

I do agree that she has a serious problem coming home after 10 as a mother. Either have a family 100% or don't. You can't just "micro-manage" your loved ones.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Look at the career thing in whichever way you want. But that milk thing was just sh!t. Seriously, the husband could have gotten the milk without losing face, as long as he's doing well the rest of the time. You don't have to be an assh0le to appear masculine.

I do agree that she has a serious problem coming home after 10 as a mother. Either have a family 100% or don't. You can't just "micro-manage" your loved ones.
Who said the man was the assh0le?

This was the mother talking LOL, the man wasn't even in the conversation at all!

Yes he could have easily gotten the milk, but there was a major point the mother was trying to make to her daughter see and by the looks of it, the daughter got the point and this moment sticks out in her memory. Her mother was damn successful in what she did, and what she did was good!

@StaggerLee, funnily enough this appeared in my Facebook feed via Indian American friends, including women. Its really weird, out of the many Indians Americans I've met, some are hardcore partiers and love alcohol and sex and some are extremely traditional. Even 2nd generation ones can be extremely traditional, and aren't isolated cases.

@Espi
The single income family was like a factory. Each person did what they were best at, most efficient at and as a result the whole family benefitted. Now we have dual income homes where both earn sub-par wages, spend sub-par time with their children and have sub-par happiness. Not saying a woman should never work, but there is a reason men usually took the brunt of it and worked more and women spent more time with the children at home.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
The single income family was like a factory. Each person did what they were best at, most efficient at and as a result the whole family benefitted. Now we have dual income homes where both earn sub-par wages, spend sub-par time with their children and have sub-par happiness. Not saying a woman should never work, but there is a reason men usually took the brunt of it and worked more and women spent more time with the children at home.
So true. My mom with just a HS diploma when she was single in the early 1950's worked at lots of good jobs (females worked as mostly clerks but still payed well) insurance industry, postal service, aviation industry etc. This was just in a medium-sized midwestern city not some big progressive city. I don't think she liked working so might've switched jobs a lot. Her mom, my grandmother starting working in the railroad industry during the war, was widowed, and retired I think in the 1970's with a good pension.

That was all before 2nd wave feminism and affirmative action. There was no real discrimination against women even in the 40's and 50's. Feminism is just built on lies. The two-income family is mostly scam.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the users out there, how men get raped in divorce court, and how hard it can be to take care of a family on one income, I'll take the professional working woman any day. She has her own cash and the house runs better. Plus I just have more in common with educated working people.

I've seen examples of this working well and poorly. I've also seen traditional marriages run well and poorly. Find what works best for you. The woman in the OP couldn't hack the life she chose...so thats on her. Doesn't mean other folks don't manage it well.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
there was a major point the mother was trying to make to her daughter see
If it happened in this way then I agree.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
One of many articles floating the internet and enraging feminists.
To quote George Orwell, in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary act. This woman did not say anything that wouldn't be obvious to any rational thinking individual. And that is precisely why the feminazis are outraged.