"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

People who disrespect you

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Last night, I'm at this party, and this guy I know, who tends to be an *******, starts disrespecting me in front of people. He starts trying to tell a story about something that happened to us the other night, I'm filling in details, and he is like, "You can wait until I'm done to talk."

Normally, I'd do the obvious and beat the crap out of him, or at least have a discussion about it. The problem is that he is an ******* who loves to start fights, is bigger than me, and knows kung fu. Everyone generally knows this, and he is one of the more widely despised people I know, but when I'm talking to a HB9 that doesn't know either of us very well, and he spouts his mouth off like that, it makes me look bad.

What should I do? When I left, he had the nerve to tell me to call him if I went to another better party, which I went to but of course didn't call him. When he asks why I didn't call, I'm going to tell him he should think twice before talking down to me in front of people again. But I think he still won't get it, and there's still the occasional person who doesn't know him well that invites them to their parties.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude, i would have confronted him right in front of the group. I would have been like "Listen man, you need to quit talking greazy in front of these people just to try and make yourself look better" I would have just called him out. If you dont stand up for yourself, no one else will.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Make sure anything you say doesn't start a fight. It's not a way to solve anything...and plus you'll probably get your ass kicked if he wins. That ain't gonna score you that HB9.
 

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I was going to start a thread about this too.

A wise man once told me, in a fight: even if you beat the **** out of the other guy you still lost. Marinade on that.

Also, violence is a stupid thing. I used to want to beat the shyt out of everyone who wanted to fsck with me, too, but it just makes you look like an a$$hole yourself. In situations like that where some b1tch azz mofo is embarassing you or whatever you gotta stay cool. That'll say a lot more about you then if you go "**** you *****" *slap* and get all pissed off. But also you gotta stick up for yourself; you may still be angry, but by keeping cool and staying in control of the situation you'll end up the winner, and he'll look like the azz: Remember, ANYONE can start a fight, it takes a real MAN to control himself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
word

he's spitting that breeze,confront him about ,even though he's ur boy and all that he sound like those old-school hard headed dudes that'll slap his own mama when disrespected,so don't overblow it either,but don't back down from him.:mad: :mad: :mad:
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I know your parents used to tell it to you when you were a little kid, and it sounds lame...kinda like "share your toys", and "it doesnt matter who wins, it matters that you had fun"...but if you're able to laugh it off, or say something funny, WITHOUT making this guy want to beat your head in, you'll come off as the bigger man.
 
Top