Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People who criticise DJs

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many (but not all) of you have changed from a shy/reserved, quiet, supplicating AFC to a confident, interesting, ****y/funny guy who respects himself and knows how to act around girls.

So my question is this:
Has there been any criticism regarding your change in attitude?

What I mean is, are there any girls/guys/friends from your AFC days that dislike your new attitude?

If so, how would you handle the criticism?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a few guy's hate me for it. They've said to me honestly "I remember when you had no friends" and now they're the ones who have no friends.

If people don't like you, or your growth, leave them behind. Only choice.

...people don't like change, and people don't like another man being the alpha male. (at least men :) ).

Additionally, no women have had a single problem with my change. They love it, infact.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a story.
One night we were going to this party a 'friend' of mine was having.
She said I couldnt go. Didnt give a reason. But I figured it was because I fooled around with a friend of hers, and dint ask her out.
So, everybody else said to her, 'If he cant go, then we arent going'.
She let me go. I didnt care, but she let me go.
And I ended up fooling around with her friend again.

Matrix: Reloaded

Reaction score
A lot of people hated me for it. A lot of my older friends do not like me anymore because they say that I have changed... very true. I guess they no longer like me because I am no longer their *****... go figure. But, I would not let it bother you though. Never let anyone try to take away your confidence, if it works for you then keep it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've amassed a collection of haters, but surprisngly, each and every one is female. I haven't managed to get any guys to dislike me, and this is because I respect guys, but make chicks earn my respect. Simple as that.
;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee whizz yall, i wish i had a fan club of people who hate me. That would make me feel special kuz they would waste their time one me!

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you turn DJ and work all the neghits and ****yness, you gotta make sure you don't do it to guys. Guys just think you're an ass. I almost lost my friends due to my ****yness.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have changed, and everything has shifted. it's all different.

When people don;t like it.... I flip Mr. Trusty at them, or sometimes both Mr. Trusties.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what ya mean. No matter how you change, there will always be haters.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! my mom says I look and act like a pimp/player, and she allways asks me about new girls i have. I think it's funny.

hmm... about ex's: ok if any of you guys listen to country music(I don't) becuz, but my old girlfriend is now a professinal country singer. she was the hottest girl I have dated :cool: (www.aubreycollins.com) . anyways we broke up cuz i was still learnin to be a dj about then, and she was always like your changin to much... lol. anyways now i talk to her online being ****y/funny, and i have the dj attitude when im around her... and she's been calling me a lot lately....

I don't have any haters except for a lot of my sisters friends, and I notice a lot of girls i tried to get with when i was afc, are now flocking back to me, im getting calls out of no where. words getting around i guess. :D

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
play the women, but please, respect the men...

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... 25 years old! that's what i thought.... try 15!!! :eek: ( if it din't have that on the site.)

hehe...Anyone else out there have pics of their best chick/s? :confused:
I'm just curious now :D !
**Peace out**

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. i haven't gotten much criticism, except one friend who believes that confidence is being a "****y ass", but haha to him cuz i'm gettin the hot women and he's just a droppy dog-faced crack baby. lol, bcuz i've tried to help him to become a dj, even sent him to the sites but he thinks they're dumb. sucks for him.

otherwise, not so much criticism but surprise and congrats from other guys (who are "nice guys"). but, the ladies really like it..hehehehehe;)

Reaction score
Ha, I beat you all. I got a fvcking club against me founded by one of the girls who I played. I'm just going to tell them to stop taking themselves so seriously.