Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People that try to ruin your confidence/game

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from drama class and things were goin aight and all but then she was tellin us bout workin in groups and all and that we are to give our partners(if both people are of opposite sex) their space and if we want to touch them, we have to ask their permission(always man asking woman for permission). If we touch them and they complain, we can get kicked out of class and an automatic F. That is so phukked up. I can understand if it means touching a womans t-i-t-s or her coochie but regular inncoent kino? Cmon there is nothing wrong with that. If anything, kino is what brings two people(male and female) closer together. So now itll be hard for me to game any females in class because using kino is basically out of the question unless I wanna get kicked out and get an automatic F. Its like that in all my classes. I start off the semester very outspoken, confident outgoing, good sense of humor and full of energy. And then after the professors start getting after me and warning me, I end up as quiet as a mouse and my confidence gets shot down. Do you think her rules about kino(touching) are just right or too harsh? I think its way too harsh, since really kino is what makes two people closer together.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is unreasonable, and I would classify her as setting up a sexist and hostile environment, and if you brought it up with her (hopefully male) superiors, you might be able to make a case.

This extreme feminist sh!t is just over the top.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so true MrCode. No wonder why her first husband divorced her. He probably got tired of her extreme feminist attitude. Now she's remarried and I bet her new husband is an AFC. I feel sorry for him.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like college-profemale and anti-male. It's pretty bad that we have institutionalized **** block. I'd say based on the circumstance you don't need kino in class in order game, but what would take the cake is if you got into trouble for kinoing any classmates outside of the class.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have a problem with it, tell them to keep it to themselves. This isn't high school: you're paying them to teach you, not be the moral police. If ladies have a problem with kino, then let the ladies tell you themselves. The professors, no matter how high in their ivory towers they are, have no business being feminazi regulators.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f.uck her

relax, do your work, and still be the confident, outspoken, outgoing guy you still are...

okay so no kinoing girls you don't already have rappot with, but once you get to know them, then you can do that

don't let your professor get your confidence down, they just do that because they are scared if they're not in control of the class... and that means shutting up the cool people that are outspoken...

so be outpoken, while still working within the limits of the rules..

and don't let ANY teacher talk down to you...

just say calmly "please stop disrespecting me. i'm trying to follow your rules so you can run your class. please stop"

if they don't, go to the dean with a few witnesses

if nothing happens... well...
baseball bat + their car = stress relief

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino outside of class. Problem solved.

No reasonable classmate is going to complain in class unless you do actually grab some area you shouldn't anyway especially when its all in public and in groups.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Was this something she said in front of the entire class, if so, I would have siad "what if a female touches me without permission?" I would call a femi-nazi on her BS, if women want the same treatment as men, they deserve the same punishment.

Some sheit that really pizzes me off, is all these AFC's. You know the type, women are better than men, they are smarter, can multi-task better. There is no such thing as a better gender!!! Yet when HO's start talking this sheit, these sissy AFC's just start agreeing. Last year at work my boss started talking all that Bit*h is Best Shiet, and I called him on his BS.

He claimed that there is an experiment that has a person face the wall, while sitting in a chair their hands on the ground. He claimed that only women have the ability to remove themselves from the chair without moving their hands from the ground. In his p***y arse view this tasked proved that women are better mult-taskers and thinkers. He claimed that if a man could do it, the man woul dhave to have a super IQ. How does a physiological task determine intelligence, what a dummy.

captain save a ho's deserve the gold diggers that they attract.