Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People selling packs with thousands of resources for graphic designers in Brazil

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just looking for some graphich designers products on a brazilian market similar to ebay called "Mercado Livre" and found a lot of Designers packs with thousands os resources.

And I know most of those contents they got somewhere else... some of them showed english photoshop templates haha... so definitely they didn't created it themselves.

The funny part is that I saw the amount of sales some of those guys had there and its huge. One had something like 5k sales in the last 4 months. Each pack is R$49,00 or R$25,00.

The majority had 1k to 2k sales in the last 4 months. Thats also so much.

And I'm here struggling and creating my own stuffs, learning and doing some hard work... while those guys are making a huge amount of money just copying stuffs and selling them.

It's unethical, but still people keep doing it and a buying it. Sometimes I think most of people in Brazil are just like this... cause actually it is what people spend money on.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China literally does this with every product on earth; it is the most terrifying aspect about being their rivals.