Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People like you more when you care less

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, with how busy my life has been, I haven't been able to text fairly regularly with anyone, if at all. As a result, people start texting me more. I've ever gotten a few numbers out of it, and these women will occasionally go "talk to meeeee ;-)" or "are you still interested because you seem really awesome!" when I forget to message them. Meanwile, I used to pull the "are you still interested" line all the time, and these same women would just ghost me.

There's also an underlying competition of who's going to end the date first regardless of how good of a time you're both having. I don't know where or when it started but you would think people would be sick of it already.

If you are annoyed by the woman's presence, then you come off as having high SMV and thus she is attracted to you.

If you seem excited and engaged, then you come off as desperate and she is completely turned off.

Does it make sense? Of course not. But that's how women act and react these days. Then they wonder why they're single and can't find anyone. I would laugh if I wasn't on the other end of it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scarcity increases value.

Use the phone to set dates. That is the only thing you should care about. You cannot penetrate a woman over the phone. You will naturally be scarce if you only ever initiate to set up a date. Save the chit chat for the beta orbiters.

Reaction score
People like you more when they feel like you can help them raise their own status, value, or fill a missing gap in their life.