"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

People just don't care

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
Over the last year or so i've become more adverturous & trying to live life to the fullest. It's great fun & everything, BUT it seems to be having an adverse effect with other people.

For example, I went sky-diving in the summer. It's pretty daring & adventurous non?
But, whenever i mention it to other people they simply don't care. They even act like they think less of me for doing it aswell. By the look on peoples faces when i tell them this you'd think i just told them i had sex with a goat. The reaction i get is rediculous.

It's not like i showcase my sky dive or anything. I only bring it up if the conversation is going that way & they ask me about what i did in summer or whats the most exciting thing i've done or something. Even then they act like i'm just showing off when i say it!
Are they just imtimidated or jelious that i've done something they want to do but will never get round to?

Other things are happening too. My old friends (The one's i went to school with.. I'm in uni now) seem to be 'growing away' from me. I've really become more outgoing & doing crazy spontatious things. But my friends don't have the same spirit as me anymore. I hate to say it.. But the last time i was with the 'gang' i felt that they were boring, goodie goodies, &.. well.. not much fun.

I've heard that some of them actually think i'm too wild or outragious & don't like it when i'm with the group!
Just cause i don't play computer games as much as i used to (some of these guys still play them religiously) & i prefer going clubbing than going bowling, etc.

I can feel we're drifting apart, & i don't want that! But i feel the same way with the general public aswell (except my uni friends, who are living the action packed life with me).

But, it seems my new adventurous, risk taking lifestyle is alienating me from everyone else.

Why? What should i do? i don't want to change as i'm only young once & what to experience as much as i can in my prime years so i never have to look back in regret.
But is this the price you pay for living life at 5 times the average speed?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Ah, just brush your shoulders off and don't worry about it:p
 

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
bro u sound like ur too attached... to everyone.
you sound like you take everyting personal, but that's cool, ur trying to break free so keep at it
 

40quid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Location
Good ol' U.S. of A
I know exactly how you feel. Ever since I've changed my attitude towards life, I've noticed the same thing. But that's the thing -- this journey of self-improvement that you are embarking on is ultimately for YOU. Who cares what everyone else thinks? If your friends are trying to hold you back from living life, then they aren't really your real friends, are they? So go find some new friends.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Its all in the delivery bro, they are most likely a little jealous or whatever....

I am as you, live life and dont give a fvck, take each day as it comes and never get affected by negative situations because as I like to put it "The universe has a way of balancing out"... People either like it or they dont, I dont care and neither should you!!

You are obviously living a great life now, doing what YOU want! People are just jealous because they are confined by their petty minds and society.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top