Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People in general are so hypocritical

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older that I get the more I am learning that people in general don't like change. They don't want to ever admit they are wrong, they don't ever want to be inconvenienced and most importantly they don't want you to challege their view point on anything.

There is a 94094848484 billion dollar lawsuit against the NFL for CTE. Everyone talks about how ****ty concussions are. Oh it's such a bad thing.

But let's throw in... Aaron Hernandez. What if I told you that he had literally, the worst case of CTE ever in modern history, because it's the truth

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/health/aaron-hernandez-brain-cte/index.html

Does that change your view point of him? No of course not because you already think he's a bad person, you're mind is made up, you will come up with some reason to dismiss this article because you can't possibly be wrong about this man who killed someone and you already commended.

And that in a nutshell is human nature. I can sum up human nature like this

" i care. Until it's inconvenient for me to"

Today my wife's younger friend,s she's like 23 years old with a baby. she was bitching about how she had to walk to the store in the heat with the baby because the landlord told her that she would have to pay a $50 late fee if the rent wasn't paid today and how it's so ****ed up that she made her walk to the store with the baby. oh yeahs she is also 7 months pregnant as well. yes i know. j

over the years ive learned how to tune my wife's thot ignorant ass friends out.. i thinks he just likes the drama because our life is pretty drama free lol, but after she mentioned that she had a friend needed a ride from work and how she can't get her mom's car to go get her and then said "**** her she needs to find her own damn ride and that's not my problem"

i had to interrupt her

so I said "well that's exactly how your landlord feels. how is it your landlords problem that you like to suck **** and **** all day long buyt can't pay rent on time and can't buy a car"

maybe if you stop sucking **** and ****ign and ot a better job you had a car

but how is the landlord supposed to know she does not have a car.

you had 11 days to pay the rent and you paid it late.

if you got a job how are you getting to work? why could you not go to get a cashiers check on the way home from work?

just like you said, it's not her damn problem that you got to walk to the store. it's only her problem because you don't feel like being inconvenienced. you dont' care enough about life to stop ****ign and sucking ****, you want someone else to feel bad for you and to help you out because you're a stupid thot that can't pay her bills on time.

and i showed no mercy because of her hypocritical nature.; when it doesn't benefit you they can go **** off.

One thing about me is my morality is absolute and clear cut. something is either right or it isn't there is no gray with me. my morality doesn't change because the situation benefits me or not.

I remember when I was starting my first business and everyone was telling me how great it was i was stepping out there, until i asked for something. or needed something. then it's **** you you lazy peice of **** get a job

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CTE affects impulse control, just like Ezekial Eliot pulling down that slvt's shirt. It was am impulse.

We also like to stick a camera in the face of someone who just spent the afternoon jarring around their brain inside their skull, and then get mad when they say something politically incorrect or insensitive.