Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People here don't have a plan/regimen

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
People here don't have any actionable plan.

How they're gonna open, generally what they're going to say to girls, flirting, etc. They don't, they just sit and type about it.

It's crazy for ppl here to even think of themselves as SS PUA guys, meanwhile bein a dark-dwelling gremlin trolls who's eyes only work because the screen keeps them workin.

If you're actually do pickup what's your plan? I'm talking specific things:

- What's your plan for opening?
- What are your metrics?
- How do you consider problems/how to improve?

Instead of thinking, what plan do you actually use for what you're gonna do?

Real ones will offer concrete resources/action steps

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Vero,
Everyone is different little Rosebud,every interraction unique,some spontaneous,the worthwhile ones might resemble a Tiger stalking his prey,while some even merit full on Military planning.....Should you stick around,you might learn a few things.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I did years ago when I was approaching regularly. I can only assume it came across as planned and scripted instead of spontaneous

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Money & Muscle @obelisk @Scaramouche @SargeMaximus I forgive you guys, you don't know me and expect me to know little !
Havin a rough scope / approach / goals is obvious. Eventually you don't need them, sure, but that don't change that it's obvious.

Havin a plan, actually doin this stuff in a trackable way, field reports, clear goals, etc. may not even be of any interest to many people here. If so that's not a problem.

What I see is a lot of, "a platonic girl at work said X and I don't like it. Thoughts????????" and other strictly conceptual discussions rather than dudes runnin out there, reportin back, and refinin each other.

Example:

"My goal's been to open 10 girls a week while also focusing more on X action. I opened 15 this week, and did X action more than I have before but still not as much as i want to . Here's the breakdown:
girl A: x,y,z occurred . i gotta work on X. Anyone have suggestions?
girl B: met X way, got coffee. Y happened while we texted 4 days later, she's no showed despite a lotta interest prior to that.

Working on X still, and now I wanna do Z. Any other thoughts welcome."

Example SS person response: "With girl A, you could have managed your comfort/value with her by sayin somethin like: Y. Otherwise good job pal. Check out [book/video for openers]. It and the guy who wrote it has some good stuff . Otherwise keep it goin !"

Does this actively happen much here?

With love~

the plan man

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Money & Muscle @obelisk @Scaramouche @SargeMaximus I forgive you guys, you don't know me and expect me to know little !
Havin a rough scope / approach / goals is obvious. Eventually you don't need them, sure, but that don't change that it's obvious.

Havin a plan, actually doin this stuff in a trackable way, field reports, clear goals, etc. may not even be of any interest to many people here. If so that's not a problem.

What I see is a lot of, "a platonic girl at work said X and I don't like it. Thoughts????????" and other strictly conceptual discussions rather than dudes runnin out there, reportin back, and refinin each other.

Example:

"My goal's been to open 10 girls a week while also focusing more on X action. I opened 15 this week, and did X action more than I have before but still not as much as i want to . Here's the breakdown:
girl A: x,y,z occurred . i gotta work on X. Anyone have suggestions?
girl B: met X way, got coffee. Y happened while we texted 4 days later, she's no showed despite a lotta interest prior to that.

Working on X still, and now I wanna do Z. Any other thoughts welcome."

Example SS person response: "With girl A, you could have managed your comfort/value with her by sayin somethin like: Y. Otherwise good job pal. Check out [book/video for openers]. It and the guy who wrote it has some good stuff . Otherwise keep it goin !"

Does this actively happen much here?

With love~

the plan man
Whatever works for you Brah. It didn’t work for me

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal at the start of the year was too cold approach 100 girls as I was tired of the nonsense on dating apps

I completed that around June and got laid twice overall the return was low but so was my confidence , but cold approach and just talking to women is the solution to low confidence as it builds

I fumbled a baddie in the gym mid June because I went in too hard too fast

Carried on working on my approach though and realised the key was too remain clam sometimes I was walking up to girls and speaking so fast because my heart was beating so much from the adrenaline girls can sense this and instantly get scared

eventually by August I had pulled off a very smooth approach with a very nice gym Bunnie I'd had my eye on for a while

Ive gone slow with her , building up more and more familiarity each time I see her , last week I started flirting with her and she is flirting back its a slow burn

I also realised that although swipe apps are a pain in the arse but if you don't take them that seriously or expect anything from them you can use them as a high churn funnel ,

I have a date this afternoon so will likely do a field report later

Cold approach and IG game is 100X better because the girl gets a better sense of your personality and vibe

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op is getting flak but in my experience he is right.

set a goal. Have a game plan with objectives and then execute. Record results and then readjust. It can be scripted a bit, but obviously will need to adapt to each unique encounter.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense, I've found a lot of guys on here actually are really good at planning. Planning how they are going to improve their fitness, financial situation, career, lifestyle. We're too busy worrying about the big picture to be too caught up in memorizing canned materials and routines.

I'm not hating on developing routines, they serve a purpose , but it's a lot better in the long term to build yourself up on worthwhile fundamentals and too genuinely be of interest to women.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense, I've found a lot of guys on here actually are really good at planning. Planning how they are going to improve their fitness, financial situation, career, lifestyle. We're too busy worrying about the big picture to be too caught up in memorizing canned materials and routines.

I'm not hating on developing routines, they serve a purpose , but it's a lot better in the long term to build yourself up on worthwhile fundamentals and too genuinely be of interest to women.
I assume we both know it’s important to improve ourselves.

Having a trackable progression in game and life are important.

But “I’m working on myself right now,” is a trope men/boys/women pronounce when opting to focus on the ‘big picture.’ In reality it’s a more pleasing way to disassociate/avoid the fear of relationships/game.

With such little action from men/boys today, it’s more likely that someone focusing on themselves is a closet MGTOW regardless of whether they are intentionally or consciously.

Last edited: