Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

people dissin me but im too slow for a comeback

Reaction score
there are several people that try to diss me but i dont say nothing or i ignore them

the other day i was at a restaurant with a group of friends and i was acting ****y and funny and a fukin ugly girl was jealous and she was like mexican player why you act like that your mom doesnt love you and you want attention

and i said yeah she loves me

im fukin dumb, i should have say: they love me more than you, you fukin piece of chit

i need to be more tough and agressive, even tho i box and workout , sometimes people diss me and i never say nothing

how can i change my mentality??

i want to have a fukin attitude like tony montana, because im tired of people making fun of me

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need to work on your verbal skills, and when situations like that pop up you can think of something quick to say. If you've ever heard people snap on each other you will get an idea of what I'm saying.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can have things to say on those situations, one almost never comes up with those things right at the time, think 2 or 3 lines and use them when they start the crap, make THEM be the fools. Ive got this too actually but ppl that arent friends just random guy my friends like to hang around of

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be the same way with quick wits. Once I started hanging out with my current group of friends (about 5 years ago) and realized how quick they were to diss on eachother for fun, I learned pretty quick. In fact nowadays I tend to throw things out without thinking and upset people at times.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time to develop the ability of instant comebacks,I have been using the c + f tactic for two years and its finally coming to me naturally(I dont think about what I say,it just comes out). Just remember to try and not curse,at least do not use "bcith" and "fcuk",or you can come across as unintelligent to some. I would rather use proper english and outwit them with words.
If she says "mexican player why (do) you act like your mom doesnt love you and you want attention",respond with "Whats that I only understand proper english". Maybe its me but I do not acknowledge and respond to slang,I have the person say it to me the proper way. Maybe you should think back to what you may have said or done that would want to make make a statement like that to you.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the best comeback can be a further explanation of the very concept you were slammed with.

I ran into a girl I had fallen asleep on while fooling around with at a party a few days prior. One thing led to another and we were trading jabs, but when she had tried to slam me with falling asleep, I came back with, "Oh, that's right. Getting them into bed isn't your problem, it's keeping them awake."

In your situation, you could have said something like, "Yeah, my mother hates me. She's thinks I waste my time talking to ugly women with (enter one of her physical features here) and so forth. I keep telling her these women have big hearts, even if they do look like they were trapped and mangled under a Mack truck...."

Reaction score
demand respect...look them fully in the eye and say something like "look buddy, i'd appreaciate it if you didn't pull that kinda **** out of your ass all the time, thanks"

and if you are strong you could grip their hand hard too, while saying that, which is what i do.

body language is also imoprtatn

cmk85

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to make someone look a fool. Just look at how he/she behaves, everybody has a flaw just find it and use it. And if a girl says something like that in public, NEVER EVER get angry just brush it off.

If she said it to me my reply would be.

Ha finally someone who sees my problem. Can't i be your son, you would make a great momma, you already have the looks and the nosy character.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First: don't be too hard on yourself... You're not that great, so you got alot of ground to cover....

Keep practicing and don't take it too personally...

BTW... why you hangin with an UG that picks on you???

Don't hang with UGs....

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your hanging out with UGs that rip the sh!t out of you???

AND

You WANT to become a total a$$h0le.........right........

Good Luck :s

Sarge On!

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you have a low IQ ? thats what it sounds like to me, lol.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably haven't got to that stage in life where you have a "**** you" mentality. Not that I mean for you to say that offcourse but most people care about what people think of them and also the other person's feelings until they finally get **** on for the last time. These people are worried about going too far and therefore anaylise anything they would say and by the time they do that it's too late.

Once that happens it frees you up to make (sometimes very cruel) jabs back at them. Then people will respect you AND stop bullying you - because this is just an adult version of bullying and just like when we where kid a bully only picks on the weak one who won't fight back.

Just have a **** you attitude to people unless they prove themselves to you.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mattb717 said:
I used to be the same way with quick wits. Once I started hanging out with my current group of friends (about 5 years ago) and realized how quick they were to diss on eachother for fun, I learned pretty quick. In fact nowadays I tend to throw things out without thinking and upset people at times.

+1. If your hanging out with guys that just diss each other jokingly then you will definately pick up some skill.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
u ever watch scrubs? theres a great comeback line in an episode that JD uses and it never fails! ever there is nothing anyone can say about it and its reuseable get ready to hold your breath for this one hear it is

"so's your face"

think about it

example:

dum beItch: "Mexican player why you act like that your mom doesnt love you and you want attention"

you: so does your face!

she wouldnt of seen it comin and she mightof even gotten confused then u can bout about how awesome u are and how much she sucks

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
maybe you have a low IQ ? thats what it sounds like to me, lol.
LMAO.

Really man, especially with UG, I might just look right at them, and just stare with one of those, "Wow you're not only ugly but stupid as well" looks, or just give a blank stare as if to say, "And....?" and then keep going with what you were saying.

Reaction score
damn thanks everybody for your comments

i was hangin with an UG cuz i only have ugly female friends, i need to change that ****, yeah im gonna be pissin off everybody who tries to diss me

i hate fukin UGs that think they are all that and **** and then some envy motherfukers that try to diss me

Reaction score
nah man i dont want to look like a dj in the eyes of any UG, i dont give a **** about them, the problem is that i only have ugly female friends

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
look some people have a quick wit or others(you) dont. there is nothing wrong with it. When something like that happens again, just smile and keep doing what your doing.

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
It's a natural talent. I have it. Watch some comedy, search for websites with jokes. www.lotsofjokes.com is a good one. I don't know what to tell you really.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
there are several people that try to diss me but i dont say nothing or i ignore them

the other day i was at a restaurant with a group of friends and i was acting ****y and funny and a fukin ugly girl was jealous and she was
and i said yeah she loves me

im fukin dumb, i should have say: they love me more than you, you fukin piece of chit

i need to be more tough and agressive, even tho i box and workout , sometimes people diss me and i never say nothing

how can i change my mentality??

i want to have a fukin attitude like tony montana, because im tired of people making fun of me

there's actually a very simple way to handle these situations. what's great about this technique is that quick wit is not required. when that chick said, "why you act like that your mom doesnt love you and you want attention..." instead of getting defensive, agree w/ her in a sarcastic way by saying, "yeah, my mom doesn't love me and i always want attention." then turn your back on her & continue chatting w/ whoever else. trust me bro, this technique really works. the KEY to doing this right is appearing to not be affected at all by her comment.