Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People believe what you tell them to believe...

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on this site a long time ago, and now that I'm looking at some of the posts, I think I was a little too advanced for the masses. No worrys though, this can easily be fixed.

Eye contact and everything like kino and all that are helpful, but ultimately completely useless unless you have the very core of everything strong and understood. Yeah, there is this thing called confidence, but that's a result what I personally believe to be the core of everything in terms of psychology.

Ultimately we're all stupid. When we do not know someone, we don't know them, that's that. So they'll believe what you convincingly force them to believe about you.

There used to be that Pook guy who said "as you think, you shall become." Well, it's true - that's how television is so powerful. Look at commercials and television and all that very carefully and you'll see. Those Axe commercials constantly tell you that if you use it, women will jump on you. It's an absurd commercial and ultimately stupid, but the more times you see the commercial, you start to wonder a bit. I mean, why do so many people now have a bottle of the damn stuff?

Political Ads - they're stupid! They tell you nothing other than the other candidate is bad and that their candidate is better. The facts can't be supported well, but they ultimately work subconsciously on people when they are at the polls. If not, then why are they considered a powerful campaign tool?

My last example - Donald Trump and Carson Daly. Donald Trump is not the richest man in the world. But because he's on TV all the time saying he's the greatest thing in the world since sliced bread, the masses believe it, I even start to believe it to a degree. Carson Daly, he's a loser, the most average guy in the world - but because he's on MTV all the time and hanging out with all the "cool" people and whatever, he is associated with good looking people and "cool" people so he gets hot chicks.

People believe what you tell them to believe! On the level of looks, there is absolutely, positively no reason for me to get a girl half as good looking as the ones I have gotten. But everything I do, say, and act, tells me that I'm more than good enough for them. Don't say it directly, but believe it strongly and it will show.

Are you starting to get it? If not then read this again and get this fact thoroughly through your head and you'll be golden: don't rate women on looks and gauge yourself upon that; it's stupid because no matter what people are just people.

When your talking to a women, ACT as if they like you and more often than not, they'll like you, it's really that simple. Fugly, average or hot, think to yourself, "f*ck that!" and treat them all on the same level in your mind. If woman is talking to you about how people always think she's hot (all women do this retarded bullsh*t!) just kick the damn pedestool she's trying to build for herself from out under her and roll your eyes.

She's ignoring you? Flirting with other guys? Well screw her! You've got better things to do and better women who'll want you, so don't waste your time with her! More often than not, she'll come crawling back to you!

Always, always, always act as if she wants what you want her to want. A high percentage of the time, she'll end up wanting it. Take effing baseball cards for example. It's freaking cardboard, but because everyone says it's worth a lot, people believe it's worth a lot and pay for it!

"But I can't back it up right now because I'm a virgin." Well when you get laid from it, you'll have backed it up by then, so they won't know! By the time people will catch on and won't believe you about how much your worth, you'll (that is if you've kept this line of thinking up consistently) already have proven it before the suspiscion can be raised.

I know it seems counterintuitive, but just do it and it will work, trust me. That's why ugly people have good looking people by their side - because they tell them that they're worth them.

You can only be a great salesman when you believe in the product that your selling. So, convince yourself that your worth everyone else and you'll believe it. Then you'll tell yourself, "hey, I'm great. Why the hell am I wearing these crappy clothes? From now on, I'm only going to accept the best for myself." And it'll show.

Go after the hot chick, but don't think of her as she's hot, think of her as someone who wants your because your great. Be yourself, do what truly interests you, even if they're nerdy.

For example, I play magic cards. I tell women that and tell them that it's fun and cool because I don't think it's a nerdy game. I think I'm cool, and I'm playing magic cards, so therefore it's cool. That's how I treat it and let me tell you, I've convinced a lot of women to play it.

Get it? Got it? Good, then do it.

Last edited:

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an even easier way to think about this...

Next time you see a hot chick, don't think of her as a hot chick. Instead, imagine that she's another one of those ugly fat chicks who wants to get into your pants badly and normally you would be disgusted. HOWEVER, you'll give her the time of day right now because your feeling incredibly generous today.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnnyLegard

For example, I play magic cards. I tell women that and tell them that it's fun and cool because I don't think it's a nerdy game. I think I'm cool, and I'm playing magic cards, so therefore it's cool. That's how I treat it and let me tell you, I've convinced a lot of women to play it.
I don't care how much confidence I have in myself, there ain't a damn way that I'm telling any woman I watch the new "Battlestar Galactica" until after the 4th date.

Believing you're a great person and worthy of a woman's attention is one thing, but NOTHING is less sexy than a dork. Period, end of story. Girls that dig dorks are all busy riding unicorns to work in FAIRYTALE LAND.

-LB