Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People being nice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to a point to where I realize where I think people are too nice to me. I can't, pick-up the non-verbal communication signals. People say, good things about me, to where I get an ego. Then when, I actually go about, trying to meet girls, I am unsuccessful.

I don't want people to be mean, but I'd like the truth. I think I get a lot of white lies. What can, I do to fix this problem.

I'd like, to get to the point, to where I stop complaining and take action. I want to take critcism, in a contructive way, and not beat myself up.

People, are nice, at first. However, when it affects them they are mean. Can a guy, like me truely be successful, with girls? Or are there some guys, who have no hope?

I try and approach, and girls are mean and *****es, and it lowers my self-esteem. Yet, when I talk to people, people say I seem good with girls. Then again my ego gets boosted, I try to approach again, get rejected and I get depressed.

Last edited:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think maybe, I need to work on my life skills, I suffer from depression and emotional disorders.

I wanted to be able to meet girls even though I have these problems. Is it possible, to fvck girls, when you have emotional problems.

Should you work on life skills first? And if so, how long should you work on life skills before you go into working to become a Don Juan? Thanks.

I have real low-self esteem, and I get really bothered when people blow me off.
crossboss

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you are depressed- a "debbie downer" I wouldn't want to hang around with you either. no matter how nice you are, I don't need anyone pulling me down. I want fun friends,smart friends,strong friends-no sad and mopey friends. Find a sad and mopey girl-she may like you. BUT she'll help hold you there in sad and mopey land. My dad is a guy who has the "glass half empty- and look there's a leak in the glass" guy in private. Can't stand being around him.

Get some things going on in your life to make it positive. Only advice I can give right now.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

I'll try and be more positive. I guess, I need psychiatric help. I should also, try and do some extra curricular activities.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I have come to a point to where I realize where I think people are too nice to me. I can't, pick-up the non-verbal communication signals. People say, good things about me, to where I get an ego. Then when, I actually go about, trying to meet girls, I am unsuccessful.

Awww so you they they're "too" nice, you're probably "too nice" with them too. I can be an ******* at times and will jokingly express brutal honesty to others. We'll get a good laugh but most the time they'll joke back with me too and I'll get some serious responses here or there out of it. Some people might feel you're a real sensitive little man. Show em you can take some punches and roll with it.

I don't want people to be mean, but I'd like the truth. I think I get a lot of white lies. What can, I do to fix this problem.

See above.. I don't know you in real life you could come off as some one who's real defensive about things. Lighten up, sometimes constructive criticism comes off as "mean" yet you need to analyze this a bit yourself

I'd like, to get to the point, to where I stop complaining and take action. I want to take critcism, in a contructive way, and not beat myself up.

People, are nice, at first. However, when it affects them they are mean. Can a guy, like me truely be successful, with girls? Or are there some guys, who have no hope?

Yeah but too many guys concentrate on one aspect of their lives....you should look at yourself as a whole and be like "yeah I could improve greatly here" "I could shed a few lbs" "I should start hitting the gym more" "Hmm maybe picking a new hobby, dancing or playing a guitar might help me" "Maybe learn how to cook this summer"

I try and approach, and girls are mean and *****es, and it lowers my self-esteem. Yet, when I talk to people, people say I seem good with girls. Then again my ego gets boosted, I try to approach again, get rejected and I get depressed.
Girls, they're only girls!!! They love/hate certain things and enjoying having fun just like you. You say girls are mean and *****es eh, well I treat em like little girls, they give me lip or attitude back? I LAUGH IN THEIR FACE, remain unmoved and tell them whatever and keep on walking. I don't need to take **** from ANYONE let alone a person with no balls. Yeah we're all only human, we'll all get a little bothered here or there but, it's best not to project cowardly, especially onto a woman. Take it out on other things.....weights, video game or something.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:

maybe people wouldnt be as nice if they didnt think you were mentally handicapped by the way you use commas. i think i found maybe 1 comma that was necessary. most of your writing would perfect if you just didnt put the commas at all...its so annoying and hard to read!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

I'll work with the commas. Sorry about that, I will put in the effort to quit using bad commas. I don't really know why I am using poor comma technique, maybe it is some weird negative voice in my head telling me to do so. I'll quit. I guess I come off as mentally handicap.