Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People Aren't Listening

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every expert has told people to keep a 6 foot distance between oneself and others, yet they crowd up on each other. I went to the gun store to buy ammo and idiots were crowding up asking questions as I stood back a proper distance.

A relative of mine complained to me that when he was stocking a Walmart aisle with his company's product too many people crowded in that one aisle for several minutes. He got frustrated and left the aisle.

I would stay home more, but my work requires me to still work.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My work requires me to go into hospitals. The hospitals are checking temperatures before letting anyone enter. I think retailers like Walmart should do the same. Screen people before letting them enter. It is madness that only 10 people can go into Bass Pro Shop in my area, but hundreds can go in Walmart.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, if they’re out and about vs. stay at home they just upped their chances about 100% for getting a virus didn’t they…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mask and a sanitizing process can keep you safe. I was thinking of a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol and keeping paper towels.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'll be honest, the 6-ft radius doesn't do much since the virus, if sneezed or coughed in the air can travel much farther than 6-ft. Every sneeze has between 20 - 30 million possible bacteria/virus/germ particals in them. Our immune system is quite good at defeating most. The COVID-19 virus would travel in the air until it hits something to stick to. Similar to other viruses, germs and bacterium. What everyone needs to do is continously wash there hands after touching a surface that other people have touched immediately after and NOT touch their face. Use your inner shirt around your neck if you have an itch. Thumb on the outside, push in and use the inner side of the shirt.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the 6-ft radius doesn't do much since the virus, if sneezed or coughed in the air can travel much farther than 6-ft. Every sneeze has between 20 - 30 million possible bacteria/virus/germ particals in them. Our immune system is quite good at defeating most. The COVID-19 virus would travel in the air until it hits something to stick to. Similar to other viruses, germs and bacterium. What everyone needs to do is continously wash there hands after touching a surface that other people have touched immediately after and NOT touch their face. Use your inner shirt around your neck if you have an itch. Thumb on the outside, push in and use the inner side of the shirt.
Yeah, I formed that shirt habit when I was a teenager due to acne. Touching my face with my hand often meant a new pimple. So, I would use the inside of my shirt.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Spain we are keeping 6 ft apart. Nobody goes anywhere but work (essential), the supermarket or the pharmacy. In the line for the store we stand a meter apart and they only allow so many in at a time.

Every night at 8 p.m. everyone in the nation goes to their windows and balconies for about 10 minutes of applause for all of the health care professionals and other workers (police, military) fighting hard to stem the tide. It's a beautiful thing. Every single night. It's a great demonstration of nationalism and support and it gives me proper perspective...I'm stuck at home watching TV, but there are men and women risking their lives to fight this thing.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every night at 8 p.m. everyone in the nation goes to their windows and balconies for about 10 minutes of applause for all of the health care professionals and other workers (police, military) fighting hard to stem the tide. It's a beautiful thing. Every single night. It's a great demonstration of nationalism and support and it gives me proper perspective...I'm stuck at home watching TV, but there are men and women risking their lives to fight this thing.
Making beauty !