Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People are starting to rebel against lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said economical crises between 1929-1933. So Yes we are seeing what happened during weimar because greatest unemployment since depression.
Economic crises are not created equal. Germany brought their crisis on themselves. This is a public health pandemic in which we have the ability and science to fight our way out of.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Checkmate" is a loss. Surrender. What Germany had to do.. twice.

Reparation is a derivative of the word "repair."

If you want to consider losing two world wars in two decades a super power, that's on you.
Which is why i stated Germany was a super power in the early 20th Century. You asked for an example of a super power collapsing due to hyper-inflation, I check-mated you with The Weimar Republic...

Now clear up this chicken-egg paradox and admit to us exactly why the Weimar Republic had to pay reparations.
No problem, I've been taking your as5 to school on topics such as Civics, philosophy, and why Democracy = Tyranny.....might as well give you a history lesson as well:

* Emperor Wilhelm II and the Reich decided to suspend the gold standard (echos Nixon taking the US off the gold standard)

* Germany decided to fund the war via debt (echos our stimulus packages)

* Germany services reparations debt by printing more Papiersmarks ( echos our printing more dollars to service debt)

* The Papiersmark suffers hyper inflation (this will be our situation with the dollar)

* Germany ushers in a new currency the Reichsmark to replace the Papiersmark(will we usher in the 'Amero'? Time will tell)

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Economic crises are not created equal. Germany brought their crisis on themselves. This is a public health pandemic in which we have the ability and science to fight our way out of.
I have a different example for you. In the south during Yellow Fever they had the chance to quarantine. Assumed they'd be fine and continued to go to a parade. Not that far from there mardi gras as well. Double the loss of life. Humans just because we know something doesn't mean we'll actually do it. Back to Corona there is hope a vaccine will be made off a chain virus vaccine Israel was working on. We should have something yet mass demand for it. No better that what we did during ebola recently or N1h1

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why i stated Germany was a super power in the early 20th Century. You asked for an example of a super power collapsing due to hyper-inflation, I check-mated you with The Weimar Republic...
Weimar collapsed because they were losers. They had hyper-inflation because they collapsed, not vice versa.

This is called the chicken and the egg.. and our buddy Xenom0rph is confused.

No problem, I've been taking your as5 to school on topics such as Civics, philosophy, and why Democracy = Tyranny.....might as well give you a history lesson as well:

* Emperor Wilhelm II and the Reich decided to suspend the gold standard (echos Nixon taking the US off the gold standard)

* Germany decided to fund the war via debt (echos our stimulus packages)

* Germany services reparations debt by printing more Papiersmarks ( echos our printing more dollars)

* The Papiersmark suffers hyper inflation (will be our situation with the dollar)

* Germany ushers in a new currency the Reichsmark (will we usher in the 'Amero'? Time will tell)
Hyperinflation is a credibility issue, not at quantity issue. The United States is not the Weimar Republic. Nor is the UK, Canada, or any of the G7 countries. If the United States ever surrenders in a war and has to pay reparations to other countries, we can revisit discussion.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weimar collapsed because they were losers. They had hyper-inflation because they collapsed, not vice versa.

This is called the chicken and the egg.. and our buddy Xenom0rph is confused.
We will let the Sosuave community decide if I'm confused or if i draw up relevant parrallels....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair. Perhaps you can answer how the United States pulled $2 trillion out of thin air to bail out corporations?

inflation was -0.4% in March 2020. So much for the hyperinflation...
Surely you know the USD is fiat currency not backed by any precious metal or commodity.... I think most Sosuave members are astute enough to know what the Petrol Dollar is.....they dont need me to explain it....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely you know the USD is fiat currency not backed by any precious metal or commodity.... I think most Sosuave members are astute enough to know what the Petrol Dollar is.....they dont need me to explain it....
Correct. The USD is fiat currency, backed by the "full faith and credit of the U.S. government." Thank you for reinforcing my point:

Hyperinflation is a credibility issue, not at quantity issue.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. The USD is fiat currency, backed by the "full faith and credit of the U.S. government." Thank you for reinforcing my point:
Then by extension you just verified my point that the Weimar Republic is a relevant example to what we are witnessing in the US.... They kept printing Papiersmarks nonstop which lead to hyper-inflation.... The Fed Reserve keeps printing dollars to create the stimulus package and give bailouts....

.....therefore the fate of the Weimar Republic could very well happen to the US....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USD is fiat currency, backed by the "full faith and credit of the U.S. government."
The USD is not backed by "faith" it's backed by "firepower".... The firepower of the US military....The US government dictates that all oil transactions must be conducted in USD which artificially creates Demand for the USD.... The amount of USD in circulation gives the USD it's Value (buying power).... This satisfies the Supply vs Demand of economics....

Saddam Hussein proposed to sell Iraq's oil using a gold-backed Dinar, he's dead....

Gaddafi also proposed something similar, he's dead....

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USD is not backed by "faith" it's backed by "firepower".... The firepower of the US military....The US government dictates that all oil transactions must be conducted in USD which artificially creates Demand for the USD.... The amount of USD in circulation gives the USD it's Value (buying power).... This satisfies the Supply vs Demand if economics....

Saddam Hussein proposed to sell Iraq's oil using a gold-backed Dinar, he's dead....

Gaddafi also proposed something similar, he's dead....
The United States is a superpower. The Weimar Republic was a loser. Yet again, you reinforced my argument:

Hyperinflation is a credibility issue, not at quantity issue.
Who's more credible.. the U.S. and its military, or a regime that surrendered a war?

Then by extension you just verified my point that the Weimar Republic is a relevant example to what we are witnessing in the US.... They kept printing Papiersmarks nonstop which lead to hyper-inflation.... The Fed Reserve keeps printing dollars to create the stimulus package and give bailouts....

.....therefore the fate of the Weimar Republic could very well happen to the US....
Nope. Inflation last month was -0.4%. We can talk about being the Weimar Republic if we owe war reparations for losing.

Let's try again - How did the United States create $2 trillion out of thin air to bail out corporations?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The United States is a superpower. The Weimar Republic was a loser. Yet again, you reinforced my argument:

Who's more credible.. the U.S. and its military, or a regime that surrendered a war?

Nope. Inflation last month was -0.4%. We can talk about being the Weimar Republic if we owe war reparations for losing.

Let's try again - How did the United States create $2 trillion out of thin air to bail out corporations?
I will leave it to the sosuave community to decide whether you bring up valid points or if you're doing mental gymnastics....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your answer? Where did those $2 trillion come from?

Poof!
Did i not already say that the USD is fiat currency? Do i really need to explain that fiat currency is nothing more than debits and credits in a ledger?

Do I need to once again explain what the Petro Dollar is and how it derives it's value?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did i not already say that the USD is fiat currency? Do i really need to explain that fiat currency is nothing more than debits and credits in a ledger?

Do I need to once again explain what the Petro Dollar is and how it derives it's value?
Good. We’re at -0.4%. As in negative. Where’s the hyperinflation you speak of?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. We’re at -0.4%. As in negative. Where’s the hyperinflation you speak of?
The printing didnt begin until April....inflation will be reflected in prices in the coming months...it doesn't happen instantaneously.....keep an eye on financial news in the coming months.....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Nazi sympathizing on full display.

Let's be clear - the face covering laws are not to protect the individual from society. They are to protect society from the individual.
youa re a moron, understanding how it happen don't mean condoning, yes I know its a hard concept, they also say even if you don't like the idea smart people can entretain the though, with I know you can't

also tell me how you will protect society from individual if everyone should be locked at home? or you are telling me there is far more people who is already sick, with means all lockdown is useless anyway, because we are already with said virus and most is resistant to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.