Penis Hair

Walken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plucking hurts, shaving ain't gonna happen. Any life experiance with this problem?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try "trimming."

Walken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it hurt but not that bad. I've had my head slamed in van doors, broken ceiling fans with my hand; I always come out fine. It's like that scene in Terminator 2 where the kid asks the Governer of California if it hurts when he get's shot, to which he says "Cuircits in my body relay impullses to my brain to indicate the damage, you could call the sensation....pain." I'm like that. None the less, it's **** hair.

If I just trim them they could come back quicker and thinker. I know people say that's an old wives tale but when I was 14 I was ****ing around with my dad's razor and shaved a line from ear to ear. When I was 15 hair grew right in that spot. No other hair showed up on my face till I was 16.
Plus if I trim them too close that might create a stubble effect on my wang(thank you Bevis). They're not that long any way, 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to trim... now I'm just to lazy...Plus when you trim it itches more... I just let it get to a dencent length maybe 1/2inch...the curling makes it look shorter though....

If you really don't like **** hair you could get it surgically removed with a laser... but I'd just say let it be.... get used to it and live with it... I doubt girls expect every guy to have a hair-free ****... on the other hand don't let it get too long so after she blows you she has pubes in her teeth:eek: ...

I don't get your question?

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definately think it needs a bit of a trim.:eek:

Duke Togo

Don Juan
Reaction score
electric beard trimmer on closest shave.

remember to get an expensive one you dont want cheap **** that will shred your bag.

Plex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just shave, its not that big of a deal. As a matter of fact alot of girls I know like a 'clean workspace' if you know what I mean... *shrug* your choice tho

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either shave if you want nothing or invest in a beard trimmer.

I trim down there about once every 3 weeks with my trimmer.

When I know I am going to get some ass, I trim about 3 days in advance then it looks nice and clean!! haha

Walken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've managed to accumulate 3 trimmers now. One that's broke, one that's just an electric razor for detailing and one that has an ajustible guard for length. I'll give it a shot, but I don't want it to get worse.

ZMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nair!! It's the ****, it works. Do it before you take a shower. Then use washcloth to take hair off. Some girls really dig it too. Especially when they go down there. Be careful at first as you might be alergic. And don't leave it on too long.

Kravy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it and got bad result from i think veet one,got heaps of pimples after, their still just going away.

Then now tried last week Nair for men and wasnt too bad, only got few pimples after that

Is it something your body has to adjust to and eventualy not get them anymore ?