Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Penis Envy is vital to understanding women

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you (Genesis 3:16, ESV).

I was talking to a sociologist the other day. Academic type. They were saying that most of the trans are people transitioning from female to male. Something like 80% are female to male. This confirms what I have long suspected.

CGA ( coach greg Adams) also says this a lot. Freud was right. Women have penis envy. They admire and envy us at the same time. They think our lives are awesome so this creates resentment. I can understand why they think this way.

Imagine observing how physically superior we are, how we are not ruled by our emotions, how we can build complex machines, how we don't have menstrual pain etc. It would naturally breed resentment. They have no idea the reality until they become men or have sons.

Feminism and misandry is so popular because of penis envy. All women are naturally misandrist. This is why they rebel. This is why they take every opportunity to compete with us. Some spent their whole lives trying to compete. Imagine yourself spending your whole life trying to compete with the guy you thought was cool in high school. That would be the male equivalent.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were saying that most of the trans are people transitioning from female to male. Something like 80% are female to male. This confirms what I have long suspected.
I would like to see data points on this. A quick Google search isn't giving me clarity. I thought there were far more males at birth transitioning to female than females at birth transitioning to male.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you (Genesis 3:16, ESV).

I was talking to a sociologist the other day. Academic type. They were saying that most of the trans are people transitioning from female to male. Something like 80% are female to male. This confirms what I have long suspected.

CGA ( coach greg Adams) also says this a lot. Freud was right. Women have penis envy. They admire and envy us at the same time. They think our lives are awesome so this creates resentment. I can understand why they think this way.

Imagine observing how physically superior we are, how we are not ruled by our emotions, how we can build complex machines, how we don't have menstrual pain etc. It would naturally breed resentment. They have no idea the reality until they become men or have sons.

Feminism and misandry is so popular because of penis envy. All women are naturally misandrist. This is why they rebel. This is why they take every opportunity to compete with us. Some spent their whole lives trying to compete. Imagine yourself spending your whole life trying to compete with the guy you thought was cool in high school. That would be the male equivalent.
Dunno about the stats you mentioned, but yeah women secretly like to be one of the guys

Women just love it when you call them by their last name ( something that guys do between them )

Sigmapocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats funny is that female to male transgenders are some of the ugliest creatures you will ever come across. They develop crazy amount of acne, go bald instantly, have nasty scar titties, body hair all over, are also typically fat as well. They usually develop a scraggly beard and still uave a semi fem face..bearded lady freakshow vibes go heavy. They can never be brad chad chang tyrone or Juan. Their reproduction is cheap and faulty and they are what amounts to a sorry deformed counterfeit.

Also they are usually tiny and very soy like. Whats also funny is you never see a female to male trans trying to enter male athletic spaces. clown world

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see F2M tranny. But I've seen plenty of dudes wearing wigs and lipstick.
When I see a lesbian couple, one is feminine and the other very masculine, but not trans.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh I thought most trannies were MtF. Why would they willingly become part of the patriarchy?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a video I seen a few years ago, when I was into bodybuilding.

Thank you for this video! Its great lol. This old dude is legit. He is explaining what I was trying to say.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great video. Old man spitting truth. Through out life I’ve heard many women say that “men have it easy.” I see that as a naive assumption. Women think that they have a horrible life having to worry about being pretty and dealing with their period. While on the other hand, men get drafted to fight/die in wars, perform the majority of hard labor jobs, work tirelessly to support a family, can get divorce raped or lose a child in custody battles and if they need some kind of mental or emotional help you can forget it.

Both sides have blindspots but I can only see it from my perspective because that is all I know. I would bet most women would drop this envy if they lived as a man for a year. Some less attractive women probably have the same predicament as they can’t leverage any ”pretty privilege” and have to work for everything. There has to be intersexual envy as well. Most of the angry feminists that I encounter don’t have the “pretty privilege” and hate men for it. Sorry you’re average looking and have to work for things. Oh wait, that’s what every man has to do regardless. It is pretty great to have a penis though. I can whip it out and pee wherever I want and it doesn’t bleed every month. Penises rule.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want the power of men but not the responsibility. The reason they want power so much because in our world of people hustling and trying to be the best, men have and will always be the top.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From former member TheFinalLine:
"Unless you haven’t figured it out…women are incredibly jealous of our ease of coming up with amazing ideas and the determination to carry them through. They can’t be that so they have to steal it or attach to the security of it. "

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep they definitely have penis envy lol.

Whenever I'm out with my girlfriend in nature penis envy gets dialed upto the max.

When she needs to pee and I just whip it out and casualty go against a tree without a care in the world whilst still holding a conversation with her :rofl: .

The complaining about vaginas and envy of penis gets ramped up to comical levels.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats funny is that female to male transgenders are some of the ugliest creatures you will ever come across. They develop crazy amount of acne, go bald instantly, have nasty scar titties, body hair all over, are also typically fat as well. They usually develop a scraggly beard and still uave a semi fem face..bearded lady freakshow vibes go heavy. They can never be brad chad chang tyrone or Juan. Their reproduction is cheap and faulty and they are what amounts to a sorry deformed counterfeit.

Also they are usually tiny and very soy like. Whats also funny is you never see a female to male trans trying to enter male athletic spaces. clown world

They just look like weak nerdy males to me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of nuances worth pointing out here -

1) a lot of their envy comes from wider genetic distribution amongst males, a lot of what they see and b1tch about regarding men being in power is due to men having 85% of the genius level iq's.

2) Anything from the Old Testament is suspect imo. Much of the "God" quoted in the OT was/is an ass hole extraterrestrial who also wanted humans to die in the flood because they were keeping his cranky ESTJ ass up at night with their wild phucking. (Nevermind the fact that if they could build pyramids, they could develop phucking earplugs. Also, nevermind the fact these "Gods" have apparently been kicked off the planet by other ET's.)

Ideally, the household should be a partnership with the male taking the lead, not a rulership. But an abusive parent ("God" in this case) will take heavy-handed measures to get obedience from their kids...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of nuances worth pointing out here -

1) a lot of their envy comes from wider genetic distribution amongst males, a lot of what they see and b1tch about regarding men being in power is due to men having 85% of the genius level iq's.

2) Anything from the Old Testament is suspect imo. Much of the "God" quoted in the OT was/is an ass hole extraterrestrial who also wanted humans to die in the flood because they were keeping his cranky ESTJ ass up at night with their wild phucking. (Nevermind the fact that if they could build pyramids, they could develop phucking earplugs. Also, nevermind the fact these "Gods" have apparently been kicked off the planet by other ET's.)

Ideally, the household should be a partnership with the male taking the lead, not a rulership. But an abusive parent ("God" in this case) will take heavy-handed measures to get obedience from their kids...
Yeh brotha I totally agree with this. I resonate with point #2. God of the OT was actually probably a demon. The OT is in stark contrast with the message of love in the New Testament. I still think that the OT is valuable because it has bits of ancient wisdom.

Yes totally. The man should gently lead. He should set order in the house. It is a delicate balance of power and love. Many men including my father was not able to strike this balance. Most females do not grow up in a house where they see a father striking this balance.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both sides have blindspots but I can only see it from my perspective because that is all I know.
Bro this is the cause of 95% of all suffering in the world. A lack of true empathy. Solipsism.......

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this is the cause of 95% of all suffering in the world. A lack of true empathy. Solipsism.......
This is true. But what I’m saying is that I’ll never be a woman so I will never experience the same world they live in. Sure we have empathy for common life experiences but not all aspects of life.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skeptical. A significantly higher percentage of men are gay than women. Stands to reason more men would transition, and in my anecdotal experience that's been the case

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skeptical. A significantly higher percentage of men are gay than women. Stands to reason more men would transition, and in my anecdotal experience that's been the case
It’s not a decision, like “I think I’m done with pu$$y now and I’ll start taking it in the a$$.” These transition-ners are broken from the start. Something happens in the womb and mistakes happen, such is life. They’ve been around since the Bible so get used to it.

Women see the results of men’s hard work and think that it is just handed to us because we have a penis. Not the case.
Give them everything they want and let them get a harsh dose of reality.

I have “titty envy”. Imagine people giving you free things for just showing a bit of cleavage on a random Tuesday. My penis has never gotten me any free beer, lol.