Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Peeler Bars...useful training ground?

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I finished work and went into the city to get a haircut. Afterwards, although I was by myself I thought I'll just cruise around a few bars and see if I could find any potential skirt.

I didn't have much luck and to be honest I wasn't really in the right frame of mind..feeling a bit down and not up for the game.

I walked in to a strip club and ordered a beer. Before long this 20 y.o. knock out with long dark hair comes over to me and at first I didn't really know what to say.

After a couple more drinks I was feeling more relaxed. By the end of the night I was having long, funny, stimulating and entertaining conversations with nearly all of the girls in the club and feeling much better about myself.
The points I would like to make here are:

1) Obviously the girls in strip bars are only interested in getting you to pay them for a lap dance, but the process of learning to talk to and maintain an interesting conversation with a 9-10 girl is great practice for the real thing.

2) When they beg you to pay them for a lap dance it feel very empowering to knock them back. Kind of a reverse parody of what happens in real life.

Webster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poosy Marauder:

2) When they beg you to pay them for a lap dance it feel very empowering to knock them back. Kind of a reverse parody of what happens in real life.
Yeah, but what's even more empowering is when you are at a random club, and a woman who happens to be a stripper wants to dance with you there!

And what makes that experience for me last saturday even better is that somehow I ended up in a (mostly) gay club, and the girl I was dancing with wasn't into it, so dancing with a hot stripper afterwards just made having gotten stuck in there worthwhile. That and it made the other girl really jealous and she wanted to dance with me again after the stripper left. :-D

------------------
--Blaine Moore

"Look at all those stupid, stupid, self-conscious people..." -- John Tomac

The DJ Bible