"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Peck or Make Out on First Date?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Depends on the logistics for sex. If they are there.. push the envelope early and hard. If the logistics are unfavorable, get a peck and leave her wanting more.
What do you consider favorable logistics for sex? Walking distance is unquestionable.

Is convincing a woman to take a 10-15 minute Uber/Lyft ride from the bar to your place considered favorable sex logistics? I see that as gray area.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
What do you consider favorable logistics for sex? Walking distance is unquestionable.

Is convincing a woman to take a 10-15 minute Uber/Lyft ride from the bar to your place considered favorable sex logistics? I see that as gray area.
The closer to your place or hotel the better. Ideally, less than 5 minutes away.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
What do you consider favorable logistics for sex? Walking distance is unquestionable.

Is convincing a woman to take a 10-15 minute Uber/Lyft ride from the bar to your place considered favorable sex logistics? I see that as gray area.
The closer to your place or hotel the better. Ideally, less than 5 minutes away.
I have had to play it slower with sex over the years simply because I've not lived within walking distance of a good first date bar or good pickup bar. That has reduced my chance for first date sex or same night lays over the years. While I don't live in suburban vagina wasteland, I'm also not ideally positioned for first date sex or same night pickup in a bar sex.

I think that what you said above confirms how I've played the game over the years.
 
Top