Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pearl's advice to get women to talk to you...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearl suggested, on one of her short videos, that by buying her t-shirt labelled "Women should't vote", and you likely won't feel as invisible anymore and women will talk to you.

I kind you know, this is on her actual page on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/@JustPearlyThings/community

Has anyone on here have wore a t-shirt as controversial and triggering as this as an official peacocking strategy to stand out and get noticed?
This could be a good example of "wearing game". You can go along your merry day, be nice to everyone you are in contact with, and you have that t-shirt (ie don't be a sour-puss and wear that, lol!) Maybe you could get a gf wearing a t-shirt like that. She must be on to something!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to wear a shirt that says "Women Ruined My Life" I got approached more wearing that shirt than I ever have in my life but it didn't get me laid gotta make out with a hot blonde once though
That doesn't sound bad. How did people approach you? What did they say to such a triggering shirt?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have a few tank tops that have gotten me opened at pools, beaches and resorts in the past:

1. ZERO FNCKS GIVEN
2. Sweat dries blood clots bones heal suck it up buttercup.
3. Vegetarian: Ancient tribal slang for the guy that can’t hunt, fish or ride.
4. Proud member of PETA (people eating tasty animals)

All of them work pretty much anywhere but particularly in NorCal.