"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Peak manliness for men at late 30s?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
My brother experienced overwhelming success with women in his late 30s. He worked out regularly
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m 33 and I look more handsome than I did in my 20s. Yeah I looked a bit younger and fresher, but I have no wrinkles, good skin in best shape of my life (still a way to go).

I feel no signs of easing up, I wake up look in the mirror and I’m more sexy than I’ve ever been. A girl I met when I was 26 and she was 19 always comments how I look so much more attractive and handsome these days to when we met, she has no reason to lie.

The thing I smoked, drank and done drugs since I was 14 so that’s a solid 20 years. Although I’ve stopped most of that over the last 2 years. It has to be my genetics. My teeth are great people think I’ve had braces. Only thing is my hair is greying and thinning, but this has been a slow decline since I was 18-20 years old so I can push my hair into 40s easily before I consider shaving.

People age differently and genetics play a big part, white people age like milk so maybe that’s why some of you guys get into your 30s and your hair, skin and teeth are fubar.
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
I'd say its 35-40 but you really need to be fit. I work out 6-7 days a week and my peers are all out of shape and a mess physically. Your money only goes so far with women nowadays as most have some minimal resources at least. This is why skincare, and the gym is your friend as you age. Try to limit alcohol consumption as well. Smoking is also awful, get rid of it

I personally think women 22-28 is the sweet spot for their height of the market.
 

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
People age differently and genetics play a big part, white people age like milk so maybe that’s why some of you guys get into your 30s and your hair, skin and teeth are fubar.
Yeah, genetics plays a big part. I'm Asian and I look early 30's even though I'm 46. I got into an uber once and the driver thought I was mid twenties. Yeah, a lot of white people age like milk. To be honest, that's one of the scary things about dating. I see attractive white women and I imagine them 10 years from now.. and it makes me sad. There will be edge cases, but white people age terrible :-(

Blacks - they age the best. I met a black dude playing basketball. He was over 50 years old, and I thought he was mid thirties. Lucky... Oh well, at least guys are not primary judged by their looks.
 
Top