Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Peacocking still works

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know...I only cited Mystery's stupid look as an extreme example, lol. But it really doesn't matter what I think of how a guy looks, anyway. I remember when I was about 22 I worked in a drab office, but there was one guy who frequently wore garish red suits. At the time I thought, wow, that dude's a dork. But he wore that shyt with pride and turned heads. I don't know if it was to get girls or just to express himself, but looking back, I realize that whatever his motive, he owned his look.
Own it yea . The ladies want some of his confidence.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's classic evo psy thing. It reflects that you are ready to risk a lot for your evolutional "duty"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the opposite extreme, you can peacock "elegantly" by making bold statements with articles of clothing or accessories slightly on the maverick edge of trends, but not too outrageous.

14707813_10207868178765691_4685321717017415504_o.jpg

These tan Loacke Oxfords are handmade in England from supple, fragrant calfskin. They could pass for a thousand bucks, but they only cost a quarter of that. They suggest a rugged, cowboy edge, especially with their slow, menacing clomp clomp clomp footstep sounds. At the same time they're perfectly dressy, matched to a tan belt.

13327566_10206771221822453_1345283356867578334_n.jpg

As for the Monaco Gulf, it's an eye catching affair with a long and illustrious heritage. To a car guy like me, it represents a certain lifestyle; the Speed Yellow Targa GTS driving, Le Mans VIP event attending, Riva Aquarama pootling-about-in, playboy bastard. Simply wearing this watch once landed me a job offer at Harrods of London. And yet, most people underestimate its price; as you can see I'm wearing it in the notorious Naples subway without a care in the world.*

Your choice of fragrance can make you stand out, too. In fact I have a thread right here on SoSuave to thank for getting me into fragrances a few years ago. I have around 60 practically full bottles now. On the evening the second photo was taken, I was wearing Colorado Rain by Route 66. It's basically the smell of ozone, the same as warm tarmac after a summer rainstorm. The catch? It's very hard to find in Italy, and yet when I found it, I only paid twenty Euros for it.

* Do NOT wear a Submariner or Sea Dweller in Naples. You have been warned. No I don't have one. I wish lmao. If I did, I wouldn't wear it in Naples.

Last edited:

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the opposite extreme, you can peacock "elegantly" by making bold statements with articles of clothing or accessories slightly on the maverick edge of trends, but not too outrageous.
I agree so much with this statement. Sometimes a good pair of footwear and a watch is all you need. I've had more conversations just randomly start based on a watch I was wearing or a nice pair of gloves.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 4348

These tan Loacke Oxfords are handmade in England from supple, fragrant calfskin. They could pass for a thousand bucks, but they only cost a quarter of that. They suggest a rugged, cowboy edge, especially with their slow, menacing clomp clomp clomp footstep sounds. At the same time they're perfectly dressy, matched to a tan belt.

View attachment 4349

As for the Monaco Gulf, it's an eye catching affair with a long and illustrious heritage. To a car guy like me, it represents a certain lifestyle; the Speed Yellow Targa GTS driving, Le Mans VIP event attending, Riva Aquarama pootling-about-in, playboy bastard. Simply wearing this watch once landed me a job offer at Harrods of London. And yet, most people underestimate its price; as you can see I'm wearing it in the notorious Naples subway without a care in the world.*

Your choice of fragrance can make you stand out, too. In fact I have a thread right here on SoSuave to thank for getting me into fragrances a few years ago. I have around 60 practically full bottles now. On the evening the second photo was taken, I was wearing Colorado Rain by Route 66. It's basically the smell of ozone, the same as warm tarmac after a summer rainstorm. The catch? It's very hard to find in Italy, and yet when I found it, I only paid twenty Euros for it.

* Do NOT wear a Submariner or Sea Dweller in Naples. You have been warned. No I don't have one. I wish lmao. If I did, I wouldn't wear it in Naples.
very nice Visionist. what year was the cologne thread?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
peacocking does and always will work , your look is the first thing anybody see's and they judge and make assumptions on who you are based off of that. the trick is to maintain what you catch tho