"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Peacocking still works

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
On the opposite extreme, you can peacock "elegantly" by making bold statements with articles of clothing or accessories slightly on the maverick edge of trends, but not too outrageous.

View attachment 4348

These tan Loacke Oxfords are handmade in England from supple, fragrant calfskin. They could pass for a thousand bucks, but they only cost a quarter of that. They suggest a rugged, cowboy edge, especially with their slow, menacing clomp clomp clomp footstep sounds. At the same time they're perfectly dressy, matched to a tan belt.

View attachment 4349

As for the Monaco Gulf, it's an eye catching affair with a long and illustrious heritage. To a car guy like me, it represents a certain lifestyle; the Speed Yellow Targa GTS driving, Le Mans VIP event attending, Riva Aquarama pootling-about-in, playboy bastard. Simply wearing this watch once landed me a job offer at Harrods of London. And yet, most people underestimate its price; as you can see I'm wearing it in the notorious Naples subway without a care in the world.*

Your choice of fragrance can make you stand out, too. In fact I have a thread right here on SoSuave to thank for getting me into fragrances a few years ago. I have around 60 practically full bottles now. On the evening the second photo was taken, I was wearing Colorado Rain by Route 66. It's basically the smell of ozone, the same as warm tarmac after a summer rainstorm. The catch? It's very hard to find in Italy, and yet when I found it, I only paid twenty Euros for it.

* Do NOT wear a Submariner or Sea Dweller in Naples. You have been warned. No I don't have one. I wish lmao. If I did, I wouldn't wear it in Naples.
very nice Visionist. what year was the cologne thread?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
peacocking does and always will work , your look is the first thing anybody see's and they judge and make assumptions on who you are based off of that. the trick is to maintain what you catch tho
 
Top