Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PDA's (public display of affection)

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys

I been goin out ith this girl for over a month now, but she really doesn't like pda's i mean we can hold hand or i'll put my arm around her as we walk but no kissing or even huggin. it makes her feel "weird".

so my question to you is how do i warm her up to this idea without making her uncomfortable?

thanks guys

Reaction score
Well, I made out with a girl in front of a group of about 15 friends at the movies, while people were laughing, throwing popcorn at us, timing our make-out time on stopwatches, etc. We just laughed at them.

Just keep it light and humorous, don't go for anything real hot and heavy in public, just keep it light. When your happy, just go up and hug her, and when your leaving give her a little peck on the cheek.

If her interest level is high enough then she'll eventually warm to more kissing in public. It sounds like she doesn't want people to think she's a sl*t for making out w/ a guy in front of them.

PDAs can be great for showing everyone this girl wants you, which in turn will make other girls want you, which in turn will make your girl want you more.

Good Luck
G F L A S H
aka Medallion

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably doesnt want people to think she is a Ho.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, this might just be the anti-slut defense. It's happened to me a couple times in the past.

If she's all over you when you two are alone, then the simple solution is to isolate her more often. Easy.

If she's not cool with displays of affection in public OR in private, well, you know what to do. ;)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate doing my thing with people watching. It cost me a kiss though, that I really wanted.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:) thanks guys. this is what i thought as we are allover eachother when we're either at my place or hers.

thanks for the comfirmation!