Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PC help

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My zone alarm wont work anymore. Last night it prompted me to update so i downloaded the update, it got stuck at 3% installing and i cancelled out. I tried download the full version again and the patch a 2nd time. Both get stuck on 3%. Now zone alarm wont even start up(I rebooted). I tried a system restore to yesterday and still no go. My internet isnt working after 5 minutes now as well. VIdeo games work when connected to the net i just lose internet connection through firefox for some reason

Windows xp

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Reintall whole operating system from scratch, or uninstall zone alarm and don't use it. Windows XP has a built in firewall, we never has problems with it.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove ZoneAlarm. If you're dead set against Windows Defender try Comodo Firewall Pro 3.0. It was awarded PC Magazine Online's Editor's Choice. I installed it on my parents' XP box and after some initial learning it runs quietly in the background without hogging resources. Plus it's freeware.

I'm stuck at version 2.4 as I have Win 2000 but that still works well.