Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PayPal Verification

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this email. dont understand what some of it means.

Bank Account Added
Dear Andrew Bissada,

Congratulations! You have successfully added a bank account and may now withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account via electronic funds transfer.

What's Next?

Confirm your bank account and become Verified!
Confirm Your Bank Account in 2 Easy Steps
PayPal has made two small deposits into the bank account you just added. These deposits should appear in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
Step 1: Find out the exact amounts of the two deposits (listed as deposits from PayPal) by checking your bank statement or by calling your bank's customer service department.
Step 2: Log in to your PayPal account and enter the two deposit amounts. By entering the two deposit amounts, you'll confirm that you are the true owner of the bank account.

The two deposits? didnt paypal give me the two deposits? why am i supposed to type it to them?

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paypal uses this process to verify that the bank account you gave them is really yours. I went through this process as well. They put like 35 cents and 40 cents in your account(Small amounts not specifically those amounts). Check your statement for your bank account and where you go to verify your account type in the amount of both the deposits. Its basically a verification process.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No_Sleep
Check your statement for your bank account and where you go to verify your account type in the amount of both the deposits. Its basically a verification process.
my statement? like bank of america sent it to me in the mail? huh?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Just check your account activity. Either by phone, online, or monthly statement.

I love paypal. I have a business account with them though I don't own a business. I just did it to get the debit card.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You check your bank of america account and it should have have a small deposit in there from Paypal. Then after you check the Bank of America account log in to Paypal and put in the amount of the two deposits Paypal put in your accout, it should be the first thing you see after you log in. I just signed up for Paypal as well, but I have not recieved the confirmation deposit yet from them.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but how do i check it online??

or maybe ill just clal if its easier? what#?

i need to do it quick because a bid is ending in 2 days

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to check your bank account online you prolly have to register. When I registered to check to my account online I had to wait a couple of days for a letter from the bank before I could actually use the service. It would prolly be easiest to call the bank. The # maybe on your checkbook, if it's not there just go to the Bank of America website and they should have a # there where you can call.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
BofA has an a general 800 number. It's in the phonebook. Or just call 411. They should know it.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is pizzing me off. i got this email
To view your account statements online go to the Accounts tab and then
the Account Activity tab. From there, click the View Paper Statement
link and then select the link that displays the date for the statement
you wish to view. Selecting a link for the statement period will open a
new window for that statement.

i dont see a ****ing accounts tab D:<!!!

ill try calling them

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tried signbing up on the internet but it said my information did not match their records. which cant be possible considered i quadruple chcecked it and definately have an account D:<????

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's time you stopped posting here with your paypal questions and start reading the faq's listed on the sites more carefully.

This shiet is wasting our time now.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
considering i did and it didnt work.

ill try callin tomorrow. gotta be closd now

actually ill just go to the fin bank.

Last edited:

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
account i went to the bank and fixed everything and found out the deposits

but when i click submit amounts.. it doesnt do anything. i hate ****ing windows D:<!!!!