Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Payment Status is Not Available

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love that IRS tool for the stimulus payment. Not working for me and countless others. Glad I don't actually need it. Feel sorry for those who do and are having issues. Guess I'll end up waiting for a paper check. Stupid.

When I finally get I figure best move for me will be putting it toward a credit card of mine. Eliminate that interest.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love that IRS tool for the stimulus payment. Not working for me and countless others. Glad I don't actually need it. Feel sorry for those who do and are having issues. Guess I'll end up waiting for a paper check. Stupid.

When I finally get I figure best move for me will be putting it toward a credit card of mine. Eliminate that interest.
There's a website where you can submit your electronic info.

Make sure you update your banking info or you'll be waiting until possibly October for the funds.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Make sure you update your banking info or you'll be waiting until possibly October for the funds.
I cannot use that one as I'm required to file a 2019 return.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love that IRS tool for the stimulus payment. Not working for me and countless others.
10s of millions of people are reporting the exact same error. I'm gonna end up getting a check in about 3 months because I owed money so they dont have my bank info and I cant seem to access the portal...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10s of millions of people are reporting the exact same error. I'm gonna end up getting a check in about 3 months because I owed money so they dont have my bank info and I cant seem to access the portal...
Yep, exactly my situation. I paid them in 2018. Why? Because I don't overpay all year long. So, we get punished

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, exactly my situation. I paid them in 2018. Why? Because I don't overpay all year long. So, we get punished
my exact situation as well

logicallefty

Reaction score
I tried to use the tool to see if I was getting anything. It told me the same "unavailable". I don't think I'm getting anything but I thought it would be fun to check. If I do get anything it may be $200 bux. I told my daughter she could have it if I get it. She is 16 and I'm so proud of her lately for how she has managed her money, better than most women over 40. I think she deserves a reward!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you for posting that link. I had no idea I was eligible, but I just put in my application. When I got to the final page, it would not let me scroll to the send button on my phone, thank you government ineptitude, but I got it to work on a laptop. Thanks again.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Check again mine said the same thing and the next day it said it'll be deposited to my bank account. This chick I know at the bank said next round of deposits hit the 24th

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check again mine said the same thing and the next day it said it'll be deposited to my bank account. This chick I know at the bank said next round of deposits hit the 24th
Trust me. I check daily. They can't deposit it. They need my deposit info. I can't give them my deposit info because I get this glitch.

I click on the tool.
I type in my SSN, birthdate, address, and zip.
It tells me "Payment Status Is Not Available"

Nowhere to put in my direct deposit info, which they do not have. They do not have my dd info because I paid them last year. I owed. I got no refund.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me. I check daily. They can't deposit it. They need my deposit info. I can't give them my deposit info because I get this glitch.

I click on the tool.
I type in my SSN, birthdate, address, and zip.
It tells me "Payment Status Is Not Available"

Nowhere to put in my direct deposit info, which they do not have. They do not have my dd info because I paid them last year. I owed. I got no refund.
Oh I don't owe them, but I got a glitch until I used the calender next to the date bar. Did you use the slashes as well? I noticed using my address I typed out west, but the 2nd time I just used a w. My DD went through just waiting on the Date which I heard is the 24th

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I don't owe them, but I got a glitch until I used the calender next to the date bar. Did you use the slashes as well? I noticed using my address I typed out west, but the 2nd time I just used a w. My DD went through just waiting on the Date which I heard is the 24th
Yeah, tried everything. Address all caps. Address proper capitalization. Typed birthdate. Picked it off calendar. Nothing works.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally worked for me today.
Guess they decided to input the information of those who owed last.